Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Lux by PixelDost

LF: Lux by PixelDost

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
egirlfemaleavatar
229 Posts 51 Posters 9.5k Views 79 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • pawrincesP
    pawrincesP
    pawrinces
    wrote on last edited by
    #20

    bump

    ♡

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • demon_engineerD
      demon_engineerD
      demon_engineer
      wrote on last edited by
      #21

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • iwannabeanaviI
        iwannabeanaviI
        iwannabeanavi
        wrote on last edited by
        #22

        upp

        I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
        https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
        https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
        and Heartmarksman!
        <3333

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • X
          X
          Xhelvandowayne
          wrote on last edited by
          #23

          up

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • viper454V
            viper454V
            viper454
            wrote on last edited by
            #24

            UP

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ᴋᴏʀɪᴋ
              ᴋᴏʀɪᴋ
              ᴋᴏʀɪ
              wrote on last edited by
              #25

              bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • pawrincesP
                pawrincesP
                pawrinces
                wrote on last edited by
                #26

                bump

                ♡

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • fresaF
                  fresaF
                  fresa
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #27

                  +1

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D4ddyLemonD
                    D4ddyLemonD
                    D4ddyLemon
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #28

                    Bumpo

                    Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                    I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                    Typically after -
                    RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • pawrincesP
                      pawrincesP
                      pawrinces
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #29

                      bump

                      ♡

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • RunmybladeR
                        RunmybladeR
                        Runmyblade
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #30

                        bump

                        The lights don't shine without the darkness.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ShhhhS
                          ShhhhS
                          Shhhh
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #31

                          bump!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • NazunaN
                            NazunaN
                            Nazuna
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #32

                            bump

                            SushiQM's secret admirer

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • D4ddyLemonD
                              D4ddyLemonD
                              D4ddyLemon
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #33

                              Bumpo

                              Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                              I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                              Typically after -
                              RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • T
                                T
                                TheBeast
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #34

                                bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • D4ddyLemonD
                                  D4ddyLemonD
                                  D4ddyLemon
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #35

                                  Bumpo

                                  Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                                  I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                                  Typically after -
                                  RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • pawrincesP
                                    pawrincesP
                                    pawrinces
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #36

                                    bump

                                    ♡

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • exE
                                      exE
                                      ex
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #37

                                      bmp

                                      shhh

                                      plz bmp!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • VirtualDJV
                                        VirtualDJV
                                        VirtualDJ
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #38

                                        Bump

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • D4ddyLemonD
                                          D4ddyLemonD
                                          D4ddyLemon
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #39

                                          Bumpo

                                          Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                                          I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                                          Typically after -
                                          RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular