Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Lux by PixelDost

LF: Lux by PixelDost

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
egirlfemaleavatar
229 Posts 51 Posters 9.6k Views 79 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • iwannabeanaviI
    iwannabeanaviI
    iwannabeanavi
    wrote on last edited by
    #182

    bumpp

    I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
    https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
    https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
    and Heartmarksman!
    <3333

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • MangosPogM
      MangosPogM
      MangosPog
      wrote on last edited by
      #183

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • iwannabeanaviI
        iwannabeanaviI
        iwannabeanavi
        wrote on last edited by
        #184

        upp

        I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
        https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
        https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
        and Heartmarksman!
        <3333

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D4ddyLemonD
          D4ddyLemonD
          D4ddyLemon
          wrote on last edited by
          #185

          Bumpo

          Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

          I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

          Typically after -
          RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • RinRinKR
            RinRinKR
            RinRinK
            wrote on last edited by
            #186

            bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • pawrincesP
              pawrincesP
              pawrinces
              wrote on last edited by
              #187

              bmp

              ♡

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • MangosPogM
                MangosPogM
                MangosPog
                wrote on last edited by
                #188

                BUMPPP

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • MiiischiievousM
                  MiiischiievousM
                  Miiischiievous
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #189

                  bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Bread SalamanderB
                    Bread SalamanderB
                    Bread Salamander
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #190

                    bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • X
                      X
                      Xhelvandowayne
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #191

                      uppp

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • iwannabeanaviI
                        iwannabeanaviI
                        iwannabeanavi
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #192

                        upp

                        I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                        https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                        https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                        and Heartmarksman!
                        <3333

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • RinRinKR
                          RinRinKR
                          RinRinK
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #193

                          Bump

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • D4ddyLemonD
                            D4ddyLemonD
                            D4ddyLemon
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #194

                            Bumpo

                            Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                            I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                            Typically after -
                            RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • iwannabeanaviI
                              iwannabeanaviI
                              iwannabeanavi
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #195

                              uppp

                              I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                              https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                              https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                              and Heartmarksman!
                              <3333

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Bread SalamanderB
                                Bread SalamanderB
                                Bread Salamander
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #196

                                Bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • D4ddyLemonD
                                  D4ddyLemonD
                                  D4ddyLemon
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #197

                                  Bumpo

                                  Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                                  I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                                  Typically after -
                                  RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • D4ddyLemonD
                                    D4ddyLemonD
                                    D4ddyLemon
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #198

                                    Bumpo

                                    Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                                    I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                                    Typically after -
                                    RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • RinRinKR
                                      RinRinKR
                                      RinRinK
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #199

                                      bumpppppp

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • MangosPogM
                                        MangosPogM
                                        MangosPog
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #200

                                        bump

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • D4ddyLemonD
                                          D4ddyLemonD
                                          D4ddyLemon
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #201

                                          Bumpo

                                          Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                                          I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                                          Typically after -
                                          RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular