Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Lux by PixelDost

LF: Lux by PixelDost

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
egirlfemaleavatar
229 Posts 51 Posters 9.6k Views 79 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D4ddyLemonD
    D4ddyLemonD
    D4ddyLemon
    wrote on last edited by
    #173

    Bumpo

    Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

    I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

    Typically after -
    RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • iwannabeanaviI
      iwannabeanaviI
      iwannabeanavi
      wrote on last edited by
      #174

      bumppp please

      I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
      https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
      https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
      and Heartmarksman!
      <3333

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • MangosPogM
        MangosPogM
        MangosPog
        wrote on last edited by
        #175

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • RinRinKR
          RinRinKR
          RinRinK
          wrote on last edited by
          #176

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D4ddyLemonD
            D4ddyLemonD
            D4ddyLemon
            wrote on last edited by
            #177

            Bumpo

            Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

            I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

            Typically after -
            RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • TheVoidCallsT
              TheVoidCallsT
              TheVoidCalls
              wrote on last edited by
              #178

              bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • 3epy_kitt3n3
                3epy_kitt3n3
                3epy_kitt3n
                wrote on last edited by
                #179

                bumpp

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • pawrincesP
                  pawrincesP
                  pawrinces
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #180

                  bump

                  ♡

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D4ddyLemonD
                    D4ddyLemonD
                    D4ddyLemon
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #181

                    Bumpo

                    Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                    I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                    Typically after -
                    RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • iwannabeanaviI
                      iwannabeanaviI
                      iwannabeanavi
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #182

                      bumpp

                      I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                      https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                      https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                      and Heartmarksman!
                      <3333

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • MangosPogM
                        MangosPogM
                        MangosPog
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #183

                        bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • iwannabeanaviI
                          iwannabeanaviI
                          iwannabeanavi
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #184

                          upp

                          I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                          https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                          https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                          and Heartmarksman!
                          <3333

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • D4ddyLemonD
                            D4ddyLemonD
                            D4ddyLemon
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #185

                            Bumpo

                            Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                            I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                            Typically after -
                            RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • RinRinKR
                              RinRinKR
                              RinRinK
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #186

                              bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • pawrincesP
                                pawrincesP
                                pawrinces
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #187

                                bmp

                                ♡

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • MangosPogM
                                  MangosPogM
                                  MangosPog
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #188

                                  BUMPPP

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • MiiischiievousM
                                    MiiischiievousM
                                    Miiischiievous
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #189

                                    bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Bread SalamanderB
                                      Bread SalamanderB
                                      Bread Salamander
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #190

                                      bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • X
                                        X
                                        Xhelvandowayne
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #191

                                        uppp

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • iwannabeanaviI
                                          iwannabeanaviI
                                          iwannabeanavi
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #192

                                          upp

                                          I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                                          https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                                          https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                                          and Heartmarksman!
                                          <3333

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular