Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Lux by PixelDost

LF: Lux by PixelDost

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
egirlfemaleavatar
229 Posts 51 Posters 9.6k Views 79 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D4ddyLemonD
    D4ddyLemonD
    D4ddyLemon
    wrote on last edited by
    #151

    Bumpo

    Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

    I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

    Typically after -
    RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D4ddyLemonD
      D4ddyLemonD
      D4ddyLemon
      wrote on last edited by
      #152

      Bumpo

      Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

      I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

      Typically after -
      RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • iwannabeanaviI
        iwannabeanaviI
        iwannabeanavi
        wrote on last edited by
        #153

        upp pleasee

        I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
        https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
        https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
        and Heartmarksman!
        <3333

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D4ddyLemonD
          D4ddyLemonD
          D4ddyLemon
          wrote on last edited by
          #154

          Bumpo

          Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

          I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

          Typically after -
          RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • AlmightyCatA
            AlmightyCatA
            AlmightyCat
            wrote on last edited by
            #155

            bump

            Meow~

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • iwannabeanaviI
              iwannabeanaviI
              iwannabeanavi
              wrote on last edited by
              #156

              bumppp

              I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
              https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
              https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
              and Heartmarksman!
              <3333

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D4ddyLemonD
                D4ddyLemonD
                D4ddyLemon
                wrote on last edited by
                #157

                Bumpo

                Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                Typically after -
                RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • G
                  G
                  GayBonk
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #158

                  bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D4ddyLemonD
                    D4ddyLemonD
                    D4ddyLemon
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #159

                    Bumpo

                    Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                    I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                    Typically after -
                    RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • iwannabeanaviI
                      iwannabeanaviI
                      iwannabeanavi
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #160

                      bump pleasee

                      I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                      https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                      https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                      and Heartmarksman!
                      <3333

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • D4ddyLemonD
                        D4ddyLemonD
                        D4ddyLemon
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #161

                        Bumpo

                        Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                        I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                        Typically after -
                        RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • D4ddyLemonD
                          D4ddyLemonD
                          D4ddyLemon
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #162

                          Bumpo

                          Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                          I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                          Typically after -
                          RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • D4ddyLemonD
                            D4ddyLemonD
                            D4ddyLemon
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #163

                            Bumpo

                            Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                            I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                            Typically after -
                            RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Bread SalamanderB
                              Bread SalamanderB
                              Bread Salamander
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #164

                              Bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • D4ddyLemonD
                                D4ddyLemonD
                                D4ddyLemon
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #165

                                Bumpo

                                Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                                I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                                Typically after -
                                RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • iwannabeanaviI
                                  iwannabeanaviI
                                  iwannabeanavi
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #166

                                  up

                                  I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                                  https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                                  https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                                  and Heartmarksman!
                                  <3333

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • MangosPogM
                                    MangosPogM
                                    MangosPog
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #167

                                    bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • RinRinKR
                                      RinRinKR
                                      RinRinK
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #168

                                      bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • sakisakiS
                                        sakisakiS
                                        sakisaki
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #169

                                        bump

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • D4ddyLemonD
                                          D4ddyLemonD
                                          D4ddyLemon
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #170

                                          Bumpo

                                          Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                                          I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                                          Typically after -
                                          RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular