Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Lux by PixelDost

LF: Lux by PixelDost

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
egirlfemaleavatar
229 Posts 51 Posters 9.6k Views 79 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D4ddyLemonD
    D4ddyLemonD
    D4ddyLemon
    wrote on last edited by
    #143

    Bumpo

    Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

    I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

    Typically after -
    RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • pawrincesP
      pawrincesP
      pawrinces
      wrote on last edited by
      #144

      bump

      ♡

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D4ddyLemonD
        D4ddyLemonD
        D4ddyLemon
        wrote on last edited by
        #145

        Bumpo

        Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

        I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

        Typically after -
        RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • pawrincesP
          pawrincesP
          pawrinces
          wrote on last edited by
          #146

          bump

          ♡

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D4ddyLemonD
            D4ddyLemonD
            D4ddyLemon
            wrote on last edited by
            #147

            Bumpo

            Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

            I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

            Typically after -
            RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • pawrincesP
              pawrincesP
              pawrinces
              wrote on last edited by
              #148

              bump

              ♡

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • PinkcatgirlP
                PinkcatgirlP
                Pinkcatgirl
                wrote on last edited by
                #149

                bump!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • pawrincesP
                  pawrincesP
                  pawrinces
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #150

                  bump

                  ♡

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D4ddyLemonD
                    D4ddyLemonD
                    D4ddyLemon
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #151

                    Bumpo

                    Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                    I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                    Typically after -
                    RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • D4ddyLemonD
                      D4ddyLemonD
                      D4ddyLemon
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #152

                      Bumpo

                      Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                      I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                      Typically after -
                      RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • iwannabeanaviI
                        iwannabeanaviI
                        iwannabeanavi
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #153

                        upp pleasee

                        I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                        https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                        https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                        and Heartmarksman!
                        <3333

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • D4ddyLemonD
                          D4ddyLemonD
                          D4ddyLemon
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #154

                          Bumpo

                          Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                          I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                          Typically after -
                          RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • AlmightyCatA
                            AlmightyCatA
                            AlmightyCat
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #155

                            bump

                            Meow~

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • iwannabeanaviI
                              iwannabeanaviI
                              iwannabeanavi
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #156

                              bumppp

                              I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                              https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                              https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                              and Heartmarksman!
                              <3333

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • D4ddyLemonD
                                D4ddyLemonD
                                D4ddyLemon
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #157

                                Bumpo

                                Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                                I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                                Typically after -
                                RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • G
                                  G
                                  GayBonk
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #158

                                  bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • D4ddyLemonD
                                    D4ddyLemonD
                                    D4ddyLemon
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #159

                                    Bumpo

                                    Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                                    I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                                    Typically after -
                                    RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • iwannabeanaviI
                                      iwannabeanaviI
                                      iwannabeanavi
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #160

                                      bump pleasee

                                      I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                                      https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                                      https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                                      and Heartmarksman!
                                      <3333

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • D4ddyLemonD
                                        D4ddyLemonD
                                        D4ddyLemon
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #161

                                        Bumpo

                                        Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                                        I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                                        Typically after -
                                        RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • D4ddyLemonD
                                          D4ddyLemonD
                                          D4ddyLemon
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #162

                                          Bumpo

                                          Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                                          I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                                          Typically after -
                                          RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular