Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Lux by PixelDost

LF: Lux by PixelDost

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
egirlfemaleavatar
229 Posts 51 Posters 9.5k Views 79 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • H
    H
    hernadz
    wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • RoastedAppleR
      RoastedAppleR
      RoastedApple
      wrote on last edited by
      #6

      bump

      I'm lurkin and I'm stalking when you least expect it

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • RinRinKR
        RinRinKR
        RinRinK
        wrote on last edited by
        #7

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • TheVoidCallsT
          TheVoidCallsT
          TheVoidCalls
          wrote on last edited by
          #8

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • B
            B
            Brandon_2546
            wrote on last edited by
            #9

            bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • pawrincesP
              pawrincesP
              pawrinces
              wrote on last edited by
              #10

              bump

              ♡

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Jikk MainJ
                Jikk MainJ
                Jikk Main
                wrote on last edited by
                #11

                Bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D4ddyLemonD
                  D4ddyLemonD
                  D4ddyLemon
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #12

                  Bumpo

                  Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                  I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                  Typically after -
                  RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • pawrincesP
                    pawrincesP
                    pawrinces
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #13

                    bump

                    ♡

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • hehecutieeH
                      hehecutieeH
                      hehecutiee
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #14

                      Bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • D4ddyLemonD
                        D4ddyLemonD
                        D4ddyLemon
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #15

                        Bumpo

                        Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                        I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                        Typically after -
                        RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • iwannabeanaviI
                          iwannabeanaviI
                          iwannabeanavi
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #16

                          upp please

                          I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                          https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                          https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                          and Heartmarksman!
                          <3333

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • pawrincesP
                            pawrincesP
                            pawrinces
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #17

                            Bump

                            ♡

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • RoastedAppleR
                              RoastedAppleR
                              RoastedApple
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #18

                              bumpa

                              I'm lurkin and I'm stalking when you least expect it

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • D4ddyLemonD
                                D4ddyLemonD
                                D4ddyLemon
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #19

                                Bumpo

                                Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                                I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                                Typically after -
                                RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • pawrincesP
                                  pawrincesP
                                  pawrinces
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #20

                                  bump

                                  ♡

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • demon_engineerD
                                    demon_engineerD
                                    demon_engineer
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #21

                                    bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • iwannabeanaviI
                                      iwannabeanaviI
                                      iwannabeanavi
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #22

                                      upp

                                      I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                                      https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                                      https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                                      and Heartmarksman!
                                      <3333

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • X
                                        X
                                        Xhelvandowayne
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #23

                                        up

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • viper454V
                                          viper454V
                                          viper454
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #24

                                          UP

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular