Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Lux by PixelDost

LF: Lux by PixelDost

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
egirlfemaleavatar
229 Posts 51 Posters 9.5k Views 79 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RinRinKR
    RinRinKR
    RinRinK
    wrote on last edited by
    #120

    bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • pawrincesP
      pawrincesP
      pawrinces
      wrote on last edited by
      #121

      bumpa

      ♡

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • iwannabeanaviI
        iwannabeanaviI
        iwannabeanavi
        wrote on last edited by
        #122

        upp

        I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
        https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
        https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
        and Heartmarksman!
        <3333

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • pawrincesP
          pawrincesP
          pawrinces
          wrote on last edited by
          #123

          bump

          ♡

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D4ddyLemonD
            D4ddyLemonD
            D4ddyLemon
            wrote on last edited by
            #124

            Bumpo

            Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

            I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

            Typically after -
            RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • RoastedAppleR
              RoastedAppleR
              RoastedApple
              wrote on last edited by
              #125

              bumpa

              I'm lurkin and I'm stalking when you least expect it

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • pawrincesP
                pawrincesP
                pawrinces
                wrote on last edited by
                #126

                bump

                ♡

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D4ddyLemonD
                  D4ddyLemonD
                  D4ddyLemon
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #127

                  Bumpo

                  Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                  I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                  Typically after -
                  RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • YuraaY
                    YuraaY
                    Yuraa
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #128

                    up

                    Mrowww.. Meow meow ! ฅ₍^•⩊ •マⳊ

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • iwannabeanaviI
                      iwannabeanaviI
                      iwannabeanavi
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #129

                      upp

                      I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                      https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                      https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                      and Heartmarksman!
                      <3333

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • RoastedAppleR
                        RoastedAppleR
                        RoastedApple
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #130

                        bumpa

                        I'm lurkin and I'm stalking when you least expect it

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • pawrincesP
                          pawrincesP
                          pawrinces
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #131

                          bump

                          ♡

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • D4ddyLemonD
                            D4ddyLemonD
                            D4ddyLemon
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #132

                            Bumpo

                            Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                            I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                            Typically after -
                            RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • pawrincesP
                              pawrincesP
                              pawrinces
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #133

                              bumps

                              ♡

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ShhhhS
                                ShhhhS
                                Shhhh
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #134

                                bump >:^)

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • RinRinKR
                                  RinRinKR
                                  RinRinK
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #135

                                  bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • RoastedAppleR
                                    RoastedAppleR
                                    RoastedApple
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #136

                                    bumpa

                                    I'm lurkin and I'm stalking when you least expect it

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • D4ddyLemonD
                                      D4ddyLemonD
                                      D4ddyLemon
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #137

                                      Bumpo

                                      Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                                      I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                                      Typically after -
                                      RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • pawrincesP
                                        pawrincesP
                                        pawrinces
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #138

                                        bumps

                                        ♡

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • D4ddyLemonD
                                          D4ddyLemonD
                                          D4ddyLemon
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #139

                                          Bumpo

                                          Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                                          I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                                          Typically after -
                                          RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular