Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Lux by PixelDost

LF: Lux by PixelDost

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
egirlfemaleavatar
229 Posts 51 Posters 9.6k Views 79 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • pawrincesP
    pawrincesP
    pawrinces
    wrote on last edited by
    #105

    bump

    ♡

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • MangosPogM
      MangosPogM
      MangosPog
      wrote on last edited by
      #106

      BUMPP

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • iwannabeanaviI
        iwannabeanaviI
        iwannabeanavi
        wrote on last edited by
        #107

        upp

        I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
        https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
        https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
        and Heartmarksman!
        <3333

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D4ddyLemonD
          D4ddyLemonD
          D4ddyLemon
          wrote on last edited by
          #108

          Bumpo

          Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

          I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

          Typically after -
          RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • RoastedAppleR
            RoastedAppleR
            RoastedApple
            wrote on last edited by
            #109

            bumpa

            I'm lurkin and I'm stalking when you least expect it

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • MangosPogM
              MangosPogM
              MangosPog
              wrote on last edited by
              #110

              bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • pawrincesP
                pawrincesP
                pawrinces
                wrote on last edited by
                #111

                bump

                ♡

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • D4ddyLemonD
                  D4ddyLemonD
                  D4ddyLemon
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #112

                  Bumpo

                  Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                  I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                  Typically after -
                  RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • TheVoidCallsT
                    TheVoidCallsT
                    TheVoidCalls
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #113

                    bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • nicebunsN
                      nicebunsN
                      nicebuns
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #114

                      bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • RoastedAppleR
                        RoastedAppleR
                        RoastedApple
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #115

                        bumpa

                        I'm lurkin and I'm stalking when you least expect it

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • pawrincesP
                          pawrincesP
                          pawrinces
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #116

                          bump

                          ♡

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ShhhhS
                            ShhhhS
                            Shhhh
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #117

                            bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • D4ddyLemonD
                              D4ddyLemonD
                              D4ddyLemon
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #118

                              Bumpo

                              Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                              I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                              Typically after -
                              RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • RoastedAppleR
                                RoastedAppleR
                                RoastedApple
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #119

                                bumpa

                                I'm lurkin and I'm stalking when you least expect it

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • RinRinKR
                                  RinRinKR
                                  RinRinK
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #120

                                  bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • pawrincesP
                                    pawrincesP
                                    pawrinces
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #121

                                    bumpa

                                    ♡

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • iwannabeanaviI
                                      iwannabeanaviI
                                      iwannabeanavi
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #122

                                      upp

                                      I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                                      https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                                      https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                                      and Heartmarksman!
                                      <3333

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • pawrincesP
                                        pawrincesP
                                        pawrinces
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #123

                                        bump

                                        ♡

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • D4ddyLemonD
                                          D4ddyLemonD
                                          D4ddyLemon
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #124

                                          Bumpo

                                          Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                                          I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                                          Typically after -
                                          RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular