Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Lux by PixelDost

LF: Lux by PixelDost

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
egirlfemaleavatar
229 Posts 51 Posters 9.6k Views 79 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ResentR
    ResentR
    Resent
    wrote on last edited by
    #94

    bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • iwannabeanaviI
      iwannabeanaviI
      iwannabeanavi
      wrote on last edited by
      #95

      bumpp

      I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
      https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
      https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
      and Heartmarksman!
      <3333

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • MangosPogM
        MangosPogM
        MangosPog
        wrote on last edited by
        #96

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • RoastedAppleR
          RoastedAppleR
          RoastedApple
          wrote on last edited by
          #97

          bumpa

          I'm lurkin and I'm stalking when you least expect it

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • pawrincesP
            pawrincesP
            pawrinces
            wrote on last edited by
            #98

            bump

            ♡

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D4ddyLemonD
              D4ddyLemonD
              D4ddyLemon
              wrote on last edited by
              #99

              Bumpo

              Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

              I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

              Typically after -
              RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • pawrincesP
                pawrincesP
                pawrinces
                wrote on last edited by
                #100

                bump

                ♡

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • MangosPogM
                  MangosPogM
                  MangosPog
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #101

                  bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ResentR
                    ResentR
                    Resent
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #102

                    bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • MangosPogM
                      MangosPogM
                      MangosPog
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #103

                      Bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • RoastedAppleR
                        RoastedAppleR
                        RoastedApple
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #104

                        bumpa

                        I'm lurkin and I'm stalking when you least expect it

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • pawrincesP
                          pawrincesP
                          pawrinces
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #105

                          bump

                          ♡

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • MangosPogM
                            MangosPogM
                            MangosPog
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #106

                            BUMPP

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • iwannabeanaviI
                              iwannabeanaviI
                              iwannabeanavi
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #107

                              upp

                              I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                              https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                              https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                              and Heartmarksman!
                              <3333

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • D4ddyLemonD
                                D4ddyLemonD
                                D4ddyLemon
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #108

                                Bumpo

                                Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                                I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                                Typically after -
                                RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • RoastedAppleR
                                  RoastedAppleR
                                  RoastedApple
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #109

                                  bumpa

                                  I'm lurkin and I'm stalking when you least expect it

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • MangosPogM
                                    MangosPogM
                                    MangosPog
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #110

                                    bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • pawrincesP
                                      pawrincesP
                                      pawrinces
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #111

                                      bump

                                      ♡

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • D4ddyLemonD
                                        D4ddyLemonD
                                        D4ddyLemon
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #112

                                        Bumpo

                                        Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                                        I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                                        Typically after -
                                        RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • TheVoidCallsT
                                          TheVoidCallsT
                                          TheVoidCalls
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #113

                                          bump

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular