LF latest Magpie 6.3 stuff.
-
I'm looking for any 6.3 Magpie assets, clothes, etc. I searched on here but either most things are gone or outdated. Appreciate anything.
1: https://lavolpeee.gumroad.com/l/xkiui?layout=discover&recommended_by=search
2: https://felwinter911.gumroad.com/l/xwmgxpz?layout=discover&recommended_by=search
3: https://luckydeer.gumroad.com/l/navelpiercing?layout=discover&recommended_by=search
4: https://blizzyfox.gumroad.com/l/loosecrop?layout=discover&recommended_by=search
5: https://blizzyfox.gumroad.com/l/grabbableunderwear?layout=discover&recommended_by=search
6: https://blizzyfox.gumroad.com/l/zippershorts?layout=discover&recommended_by=search
7: https://galaxvr.gumroad.com/l/eqsza?layout=discover&recommended_by=search
8: https://kiwidox.gumroad.com/l/CroppedHoodieRedux?layout=discover&recommended_by=search
9: https://myriadd.gumroad.com/l/NjRaMz?layout=discover&recommended_by=search
10: https://heavenlyassets.gumroad.com/l/CasualBikini?layout=discover&recommended_by=search
Hairs.
1: https://aidenart.gumroad.com/l/zinika
2: https://aidenart.gumroad.com/l/yzpcld
Textures.
1: https://yamiko225.gumroad.com/l/corruptedRex?layout=discover&recommended_by=search
2: https://sazzyl.gumroad.com/l/WishingStars?layout=discover&recommended_by=search
3: https://altarrious.gumroad.com/l/UmbraTheRexouium?layout=discover&recommended_by=search
-
I'm looking for any 6.3 Magpie assets, clothes, etc. I searched on here but either most things are gone or outdated. Appreciate anything.
1: https://lavolpeee.gumroad.com/l/xkiui?layout=discover&recommended_by=search
2: https://felwinter911.gumroad.com/l/xwmgxpz?layout=discover&recommended_by=search
3: https://luckydeer.gumroad.com/l/navelpiercing?layout=discover&recommended_by=search
4: https://blizzyfox.gumroad.com/l/loosecrop?layout=discover&recommended_by=search
5: https://blizzyfox.gumroad.com/l/grabbableunderwear?layout=discover&recommended_by=search
6: https://blizzyfox.gumroad.com/l/zippershorts?layout=discover&recommended_by=search
7: https://galaxvr.gumroad.com/l/eqsza?layout=discover&recommended_by=search
8: https://kiwidox.gumroad.com/l/CroppedHoodieRedux?layout=discover&recommended_by=search
9: https://myriadd.gumroad.com/l/NjRaMz?layout=discover&recommended_by=search
10: https://heavenlyassets.gumroad.com/l/CasualBikini?layout=discover&recommended_by=search
Hairs.
1: https://aidenart.gumroad.com/l/zinika
2: https://aidenart.gumroad.com/l/yzpcld
Textures.
1: https://yamiko225.gumroad.com/l/corruptedRex?layout=discover&recommended_by=search
2: https://sazzyl.gumroad.com/l/WishingStars?layout=discover&recommended_by=search
3: https://altarrious.gumroad.com/l/UmbraTheRexouium?layout=discover&recommended_by=search
-
bump
-
bump!!!!
-
Bump!!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login