Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by freeofit & ddlg) Tease by Nayao

✔ (FOUND by freeofit & ddlg) Tease by Nayao

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
femaleegirl
95 Posts 57 Posters 8.8k Views 31 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BluuuuB
    BluuuuB
    Bluuuu
    wrote on last edited by
    #51

    PC&Quest @weedfairy @yourmiss @mike03 @alexhas_died

    I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
    I don't do trading, don't bother!

    ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪᴍ biteswoundedB 2 Replies Last reply
    👑
    2
    • BluuuuB Bluuuu

      PC&Quest @weedfairy @yourmiss @mike03 @alexhas_died

      ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪᴍ
      ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪᴍ
      ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪ
      wrote on last edited by
      #52

      @Bluuuu u a doll

      ⊹  ︶︶  ୨୧  ︶︶  ⊹
      ८ (gatekeepin' will always be weird) !! ꔫა
      sheㅤalt text her !!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • BluuuuB Bluuuu

        PC&Quest @weedfairy @yourmiss @mike03 @alexhas_died

        biteswoundedB
        biteswoundedB
        biteswounded
        wrote on last edited by
        #53

        @Bluuuu TYSM

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • CatBoyLOVERC CatBoyLOVER

          @WeedFairy i got it
          🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com)

          unknownsU
          unknownsU
          unknowns
          wrote on last edited by
          #54

          @freeofit can i have access mercy name

          uwu

          CatBoyLOVERC 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • unknownsU unknowns

            @freeofit can i have access mercy name

            CatBoyLOVERC
            CatBoyLOVERC
            CatBoyLOVER
            wrote on last edited by
            #55

            @unknowns
            https://forum.ripper.store/post/1731027
            its right here…

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • CadetCamiC
              CadetCamiC
              CadetCami
              wrote on last edited by
              #56

              bump

              BluuuuB 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • CadetCamiC CadetCami

                bump

                BluuuuB
                BluuuuB
                Bluuuu
                wrote on last edited by
                #57

                @CadetCami https://forum.ripper.store/post/1731027 <- Link still works, but if there are errors with this particular site, let me know.

                I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
                I don't do trading, don't bother!

                CadetCamiC 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • BluuuuB Bluuuu

                  @CadetCami https://forum.ripper.store/post/1731027 <- Link still works, but if there are errors with this particular site, let me know.

                  CadetCamiC
                  CadetCamiC
                  CadetCami
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #58

                  @Bluuuu i cant access the link 💔

                  BluuuuB 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • L
                    L
                    layla133
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #59

                    is anyone having problems trying to find the package on this avatar to upload it i dont see it on here

                    B 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • L layla133

                      is anyone having problems trying to find the package on this avatar to upload it i dont see it on here

                      B
                      B
                      bunbuns8501
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #60

                      @layla133 On Vrchat Creator Companion next to "Create a new project" click on the drop down instead and select "add existing project" then click on the avatar's unzipped folder then click "select folder" then open up the project.

                      L 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • B bunbuns8501

                        @layla133 On Vrchat Creator Companion next to "Create a new project" click on the drop down instead and select "add existing project" then click on the avatar's unzipped folder then click "select folder" then open up the project.

                        L
                        L
                        layla133
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #61

                        @bunbuns8501 thank you!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • CadetCamiC CadetCami

                          @Bluuuu i cant access the link 💔

                          BluuuuB
                          BluuuuB
                          Bluuuu
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #62

                          @CadetCami My fault, I was busy IRL, here is a reup on: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
                          I don't do trading, don't bother!

                          GimmethataviG 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • BluuuuB Bluuuu

                            @CadetCami My fault, I was busy IRL, here is a reup on: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            GimmethataviG
                            GimmethataviG
                            Gimmethatavi
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #63

                            @Bluuuu which one is the pc version ?

                            BluuuuB 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • GimmethataviG
                              GimmethataviG
                              Gimmethatavi
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #64

                              All I see is the quest version

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • GimmethataviG Gimmethatavi

                                @Bluuuu which one is the pc version ?

                                BluuuuB
                                BluuuuB
                                Bluuuu
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #65

                                @Gimmethatavi You're right, pixeldrain banned the Pc file -> [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
                                I don't do trading, don't bother!

                                GimmethataviG 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • BluuuuB Bluuuu

                                  @Gimmethatavi You're right, pixeldrain banned the Pc file -> [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  GimmethataviG
                                  GimmethataviG
                                  Gimmethatavi
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #66

                                  @Bluuuu thanks you so much ❤

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • L
                                    L
                                    layla133
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #67

                                    new link?

                                    townbicycleuwuT 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • L layla133

                                      new link?

                                      townbicycleuwuT
                                      townbicycleuwuT
                                      townbicycleuwu
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #68

                                      @layla133 still there for me

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • L
                                        L
                                        layla133
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #69

                                        i dont see the link can someone repost it

                                        BluuuuB 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • L layla133

                                          i dont see the link can someone repost it

                                          BluuuuB
                                          BluuuuB
                                          Bluuuu
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #70

                                          @layla133 https://forum.ripper.store/post/1746347
                                          https://forum.ripper.store/post/1731027
                                          Two sites, let me know if either don't work, but as of now they do.

                                          I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
                                          I don't do trading, don't bother!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular