Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. My retextures!

My retextures!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
fnaffniatexturechikufrennibonfiecryptacurvesnsfw and sfw
43 Posts 14 Posters 8.6k Views 46 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • yaoifulY yaoiful

    @Kokomimo if you do make this id most likely buy her from u!! such a cute concept omg i love her 😭😭

    KokomimoK
    KokomimoK
    Kokomimo
    wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @bonfiebun if you do end up buying her that would be soe kewl!! but ye!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Murasame_NinjaM Murasame_Ninja

      yo, also maybe jojo themed textures could interesting but I don't have a solid idea how execute that

      KokomimoK
      KokomimoK
      Kokomimo
      wrote on last edited by Kokomimo
      #18

      @Murasame_Ninja, I was thinking about a Star Platinum type 0, or generally like Stand inspired, I might try some part 8 characters or have ones based on their colors,

      Murasame_NinjaM 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • yaoifulY yaoiful

        @Kokomimo maybe applejack for frenni?

        KokomimoK
        KokomimoK
        Kokomimo
        wrote on last edited by
        #19

        @bonfiebun I like that idea! i was between AJ and Rainbow

        w a hW 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • KokomimoK Kokomimo

          @bonfiebun I like that idea! i was between AJ and Rainbow

          w a hW
          w a hW
          w a h
          wrote on last edited by
          #20

          @Kokomimo what would type 0 be?

          KokomimoK 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • w a hW w a h

            @Kokomimo what would type 0 be?

            KokomimoK
            KokomimoK
            Kokomimo
            wrote on last edited by
            #21

            @w-a-h I'm open to suggestions right now for her

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • KokomimoK
              KokomimoK
              Kokomimo
              wrote on last edited by
              #22

              I think after I'm done with the MLP stuff or whenever I choose to move on from it, I might try Sonic characters

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • KokomimoK
                KokomimoK
                Kokomimo
                wrote on last edited by
                #23

                Illustration.png
                I'm probably going to start on her tomorrow or later tonight

                1 Reply Last reply
                3
                • KokomimoK
                  KokomimoK
                  Kokomimo
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #24

                  5c7c1a55-7eec-4561-83fe-5f9909dfce96-image.jpeg

                  progress so far

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  4
                  • KokomimoK Kokomimo

                    @Murasame_Ninja, I was thinking about a Star Platinum type 0, or generally like Stand inspired, I might try some part 8 characters or have ones based on their colors,

                    Murasame_NinjaM
                    Murasame_NinjaM
                    Murasame_Ninja
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #25

                    @Kokomimo Cool, I really like that idea

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • KokomimoK Kokomimo

                      heres the first look at Bonfie's concept colors
                      Illustration.png

                      silly_kittyS
                      silly_kittyS
                      silly_kitty
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #26

                      @Kokomimo DEAR GOD IS PERFECT

                      Top 500 Jerkmate player

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • Kyrom TarrekK
                        Kyrom TarrekK
                        Kyrom Tarrek
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #27

                        were did you get the Chiku model??? its not even in its shop and i need it qwq

                        w a hW 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Kyrom TarrekK Kyrom Tarrek

                          were did you get the Chiku model??? its not even in its shop and i need it qwq

                          w a hW
                          w a hW
                          w a h
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #28

                          @Galekron its the ripped one so it don't have the knew stuff

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • R
                            R
                            roodboi
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #29

                            oh definitely a horror-applejack themed type 0

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            2
                            • KokomimoK
                              KokomimoK
                              Kokomimo
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #30

                              Okay, so I finally got around to finishing base twilight bonfie. Sorry for the wait, testing season is coming up, so I might be here and there
                              I wanted to give you her now and add her clothes as a little DLC

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • KokomimoK
                                KokomimoK
                                Kokomimo
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #31

                                twillightfullbodyrender.png
                                twillightfullbodyrenderback.png

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                3
                                • KokomimoK
                                  KokomimoK
                                  Kokomimo
                                  wrote on last edited by Kokomimo
                                  #32

                                  Sorry, I forgot to put the link >_<
                                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  3
                                  • KokomimoK
                                    KokomimoK
                                    Kokomimo
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #33

                                    I'm back from the dead!! Sorry for being here and there. I have an onslaught of exams coming up, so I've been prepping for them 😿 but here is the twilight bonfie

                                    Renders

                                    twillightfullbodyrender.png
                                    Screenshot 2026-04-22 181835.png
                                    Screenshot 2026-04-22 181843.png

                                    and the DL link
                                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    👀
                                    5
                                    • KokomimoK
                                      KokomimoK
                                      Kokomimo
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #34

                                      Minor update: sorry, I've been in and out of my retextures. I pick up a lot of speed and then kind of crash. I'm doing a comm right now, and after that, I'll probably get back into retexturing, especially for chiku

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      👍
                                      2
                                      • KokomimoK
                                        KokomimoK
                                        Kokomimo
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #35

                                        2cd694b8-c317-4e14-bed1-5c91a0865cca-image.jpeg
                                        current wip atm

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        4
                                        • KokomimoK Kokomimo

                                          Heyo!
                                          This thread is going to be the one I use to post all of my work and plug my stuff

                                          Bonfie

                                          Plum Bonfie NSFW
                                          DL:🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
                                          no peen and casual clothes tex
                                          plumbonfie.png

                                          Circus Bonfie NSFW
                                          DL:🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
                                          No casual outfit
                                          circusbonfeprofile.png

                                          Frenni
                                          Circus frenni SFW
                                          DL:🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
                                          no peen or casual clothes
                                          frenniface.png

                                          Chiku

                                          Tweety-pop chiku SFW
                                          DL: 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
                                          Screenshot 2026-04-08 235135.png

                                          Circus Chiku NSFW
                                          DL: 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
                                          Screenshot 2026-04-08 234744.png

                                          If you feel like supporting me or commissioning me, here's my linktree!
                                          https://linktr.ee/shak1nglikem1ilk

                                          T
                                          T
                                          Theworstone11
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #36

                                          @Kokomimo Would up vote but my rep isnt high enough.
                                          And these are great nice work

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          3

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular