Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. My retextures!

My retextures!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
fnaffniatexturechikufrennibonfiecryptacurvesnsfw and sfw
43 Posts 14 Posters 8.6k Views 46 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Murasame_NinjaM
    Murasame_NinjaM
    Murasame_Ninja
    wrote on last edited by
    #14

    yo, also maybe jojo themed textures could interesting but I don't have a solid idea how execute that

    KokomimoK 1 Reply Last reply
    👀
    1
    • KokomimoK Kokomimo

      I'm open to suggestions for frenni, type 0, and chiku for that concept

      yaoifulY
      yaoifulY
      yaoiful
      wrote on last edited by
      #15

      @Kokomimo maybe applejack for frenni?

      ☆ ︶︶︶ ౿ ָ 🪶 𞥊 ︶︶︶ ☆

      ⤷ 𓈒 just looking for files!! ⏦

      ︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶ ୨♡୧ ︶︶︶ ⊹

      KokomimoK 1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • KokomimoK Kokomimo

        I'm open to suggestions for frenni, type 0, and chiku for that concept

        cursed.unwellC
        cursed.unwellC
        cursed.unwell
        wrote on last edited by
        #16

        @Kokomimo I'd love a Nightmare Moon or a Princess Luna texture :3 Preferably for Bonfie but any would be awesome !!

        Send me any FNF, monster, furry, Murder Drones, FNC/FNIA stuff if you got it! (Looking for a lot of Bolttheman files)

        :3

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • yaoifulY yaoiful

          @Kokomimo if you do make this id most likely buy her from u!! such a cute concept omg i love her 😭😭

          KokomimoK
          KokomimoK
          Kokomimo
          wrote on last edited by
          #17

          @bonfiebun if you do end up buying her that would be soe kewl!! but ye!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Murasame_NinjaM Murasame_Ninja

            yo, also maybe jojo themed textures could interesting but I don't have a solid idea how execute that

            KokomimoK
            KokomimoK
            Kokomimo
            wrote on last edited by Kokomimo
            #18

            @Murasame_Ninja, I was thinking about a Star Platinum type 0, or generally like Stand inspired, I might try some part 8 characters or have ones based on their colors,

            Murasame_NinjaM 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • yaoifulY yaoiful

              @Kokomimo maybe applejack for frenni?

              KokomimoK
              KokomimoK
              Kokomimo
              wrote on last edited by
              #19

              @bonfiebun I like that idea! i was between AJ and Rainbow

              w a hW 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • KokomimoK Kokomimo

                @bonfiebun I like that idea! i was between AJ and Rainbow

                w a hW
                w a hW
                w a h
                wrote on last edited by
                #20

                @Kokomimo what would type 0 be?

                KokomimoK 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • w a hW w a h

                  @Kokomimo what would type 0 be?

                  KokomimoK
                  KokomimoK
                  Kokomimo
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #21

                  @w-a-h I'm open to suggestions right now for her

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • KokomimoK
                    KokomimoK
                    Kokomimo
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #22

                    I think after I'm done with the MLP stuff or whenever I choose to move on from it, I might try Sonic characters

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • KokomimoK
                      KokomimoK
                      Kokomimo
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #23

                      Illustration.png
                      I'm probably going to start on her tomorrow or later tonight

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      3
                      • KokomimoK
                        KokomimoK
                        Kokomimo
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #24

                        5c7c1a55-7eec-4561-83fe-5f9909dfce96-image.jpeg

                        progress so far

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        4
                        • KokomimoK Kokomimo

                          @Murasame_Ninja, I was thinking about a Star Platinum type 0, or generally like Stand inspired, I might try some part 8 characters or have ones based on their colors,

                          Murasame_NinjaM
                          Murasame_NinjaM
                          Murasame_Ninja
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #25

                          @Kokomimo Cool, I really like that idea

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • KokomimoK Kokomimo

                            heres the first look at Bonfie's concept colors
                            Illustration.png

                            silly_kittyS
                            silly_kittyS
                            silly_kitty
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #26

                            @Kokomimo DEAR GOD IS PERFECT

                            Top 500 Jerkmate player

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • Kyrom TarrekK
                              Kyrom TarrekK
                              Kyrom Tarrek
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #27

                              were did you get the Chiku model??? its not even in its shop and i need it qwq

                              w a hW 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Kyrom TarrekK Kyrom Tarrek

                                were did you get the Chiku model??? its not even in its shop and i need it qwq

                                w a hW
                                w a hW
                                w a h
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #28

                                @Galekron its the ripped one so it don't have the knew stuff

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • R
                                  R
                                  roodboi
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #29

                                  oh definitely a horror-applejack themed type 0

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  2
                                  • KokomimoK
                                    KokomimoK
                                    Kokomimo
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #30

                                    Okay, so I finally got around to finishing base twilight bonfie. Sorry for the wait, testing season is coming up, so I might be here and there
                                    I wanted to give you her now and add her clothes as a little DLC

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • KokomimoK
                                      KokomimoK
                                      Kokomimo
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #31

                                      twillightfullbodyrender.png
                                      twillightfullbodyrenderback.png

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      3
                                      • KokomimoK
                                        KokomimoK
                                        Kokomimo
                                        wrote on last edited by Kokomimo
                                        #32

                                        Sorry, I forgot to put the link >_<
                                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        3
                                        • KokomimoK
                                          KokomimoK
                                          Kokomimo
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #33

                                          I'm back from the dead!! Sorry for being here and there. I have an onslaught of exams coming up, so I've been prepping for them 😿 but here is the twilight bonfie

                                          Renders

                                          twillightfullbodyrender.png
                                          Screenshot 2026-04-22 181835.png
                                          Screenshot 2026-04-22 181843.png

                                          and the DL link
                                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          👀
                                          5

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular