Novabeast Stylized Menu Button Textures
-
So, I've seen these textures before, and have managed to get a handful of them, but I still have no idea where these come from. These few came from a ripped avatar, so it's just a reference to look out for. If you know where they come from, let me know!


-
can you link the avi it came from?
-
I found them in this one:
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_f6c87f31-8381-43d7-9ef9-d0a67890b942
The acknowledgements don't really help -
https://discord.com/channels/1169053833922629653/1332147207180124241/1332147207180124241
I don't know how provide a download but here you go. If you're in the nova discord server this link will work for you, someone else can paste a DL link in my place
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login