Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. FOUND by @meowy69: RURU by Rhimaru

FOUND by @meowy69: RURU by Rhimaru

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
femalejinxxy
273 Posts 116 Posters 25.0k Views 123 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Haru太陽H Haru太陽

    Bump RURU v1.2 (EXPERIMENTAL).unitypackage

    IzFItzI
    IzFItzI
    IzFItz
    wrote last edited by
    #262

    @Haru太陽

    @I-Throw-Bricks said:

    updated v1.2 [register or login to view this hidden content]
    password: ruru

    Careful 1.2 Ruru is completely broken

    DaCatD Haru太陽H 2 Replies Last reply
    1
    • IzFItzI IzFItz

      @Haru太陽

      @I-Throw-Bricks said:

      updated v1.2 [register or login to view this hidden content]
      password: ruru

      Careful 1.2 Ruru is completely broken

      DaCatD
      DaCatD
      DaCat
      wrote last edited by DaCat
      #263

      @IzFItz oop, how so?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • IzFItzI IzFItz

        @Haru太陽

        @I-Throw-Bricks said:

        updated v1.2 [register or login to view this hidden content]
        password: ruru

        Careful 1.2 Ruru is completely broken

        Haru太陽H
        Haru太陽H
        Haru太陽
        wrote last edited by
        #264

        @IzFItz v1.2 is not broken for me

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • 1___b1
          1___b1
          1___b
          wrote last edited by
          #265

          1.2 is not broken it just has some slight jank that isn't too hard to fix yourself

          IzFItzI 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • 1___b1 1___b

            1.2 is not broken it just has some slight jank that isn't too hard to fix yourself

            IzFItzI
            IzFItzI
            IzFItz
            wrote last edited by
            #266

            @1___b wait whats jank and how did you fix it?

            1___b1 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • IzFItzI IzFItz

              @1___b wait whats jank and how did you fix it?

              1___b1
              1___b1
              1___b
              wrote last edited by
              #267

              @IzFItz some clipping and some toggles for underwear misbehaving

              K 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • LoookseeL
                LoookseeL
                Loooksee
                wrote last edited by
                #268

                anyone know about some weird bug where when you look down it stretches to avatar and when you look up it squishes it? Only ever had it happen on this one. Not sure if its this avatar specifically thats doing it. I did remove all the FT scripts and use a custom fx controller + menu and parameters.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • KumanoTMK
                  KumanoTMK
                  KumanoTM
                  wrote last edited by
                  #269

                  why is it when i have it in play mode without gesture manager she has titty physbones, but when i do use manager she doesnt at all.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • 1___b1 1___b

                    @IzFItz some clipping and some toggles for underwear misbehaving

                    K
                    K
                    Kamu545
                    wrote last edited by Kamu545
                    #270

                    @1___b How do youu fix that? because im having problems here:

                    • The Shorts dont save between worlds or when calibrating tracking

                    • The panties do the same and the Tube top turns on everytime I swap clothes

                      I already checked the parameters to see if they werent saved or synched but they already are. Im really confused on what to do here
                      
                    1___b1 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Haru太陽H
                      Haru太陽H
                      Haru太陽
                      wrote last edited by
                      #271
                      This post is deleted!
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • K Kamu545

                        @1___b How do youu fix that? because im having problems here:

                        • The Shorts dont save between worlds or when calibrating tracking

                        • The panties do the same and the Tube top turns on everytime I swap clothes

                          I already checked the parameters to see if they werent saved or synched but they already are. Im really confused on what to do here
                          
                        1___b1
                        1___b1
                        1___b
                        wrote last edited by
                        #272

                        @Kamu545 I simply made custom toggles for the panties and tube top! they're turned on and off using blend shapes 🙂

                        I have not had any issues with the shorts personally but I imagine you can fix it in a similar manner

                        K 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • 1___b1 1___b

                          @Kamu545 I simply made custom toggles for the panties and tube top! they're turned on and off using blend shapes 🙂

                          I have not had any issues with the shorts personally but I imagine you can fix it in a similar manner

                          K
                          K
                          Kamu545
                          wrote last edited by
                          #273

                          @1___b Dang... I dont use blender, its okay

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular