FIXED FNC Frenni NightClub Pack 1 [+QUEST PORT]
-
i have not ran into that issue (atleast i think i haven't) when i looked at the quest port. could it be an old version?
-
Gemmy post.
-
There's an issue I've noticed in the Quest port of Frenni. There's a weird bug with the majority of the right hand facial gestures in which the animations for the gestures (except for the fist gesture) will just loop and it's very annoying. I have no idea how to fix this manually so please fix this if you can!
i am also facing this issue aswell
-
There's an issue I've noticed in the Quest port of Frenni. There's a weird bug with the majority of the right hand facial gestures in which the animations for the gestures (except for the fist gesture) will just loop and it's very annoying. I have no idea how to fix this manually so please fix this if you can!
@batimfan346 this should fix your issue
-
@batimfan346 this should fix your issue
@benjaminFranklin Shit, I should've said a couple days ago that I already fixed the issue by just optimizing the PC package to Quest. But thanks for willing to help anyway!
-
-
I don't know what to do ;-; -
I don't know what to do ;-;@Torph-the-Floof if that is for the quest port remove all the SPS related stuff from the avatar's armature since SPS doesn't work on quest. (hotdog, butt, pussy, hands, tits, and mouth)
-
@Torph-the-Floof if that is for the quest port remove all the SPS related stuff from the avatar's armature since SPS doesn't work on quest. (hotdog, butt, pussy, hands, tits, and mouth)
@laggindragon thank you so much. I tried that. it seems to have worked but now it wont upload. a bunch of errors I cant read cuz of all the words jumbling

-
-
-
There's an issue I've noticed in the Quest port of Frenni. There's a weird bug with the majority of the right hand facial gestures in which the animations for the gestures (except for the fist gesture) will just loop and it's very annoying. I have no idea how to fix this manually so please fix this if you can!
@batimfan346 I've looked and it's true ! So sorry !
I fucked up one condition and put 'greater' instead of 'equal'...Thanks for letting me know ;3
-
-
@ZoroarkMommy I don't know if it's the acutal final cause I don't know if someone find something.
But for now it's not planned to add anything.@Fire_90 On the bonfie model the breast size toggle is broken for me it least, instead of them getting bigger they just squish flat
-
@Fire_90 On the bonfie model the breast size toggle is broken for me it least, instead of them getting bigger they just squish flat
@Lovely_Flare They resize just fine for me? Not sure what broke for you
-
@Lovely_Flare They resize just fine for me? Not sure what broke for you
@RAAAAAAAA i even tried making a new project to see if i had anything from the previous caused problems, the same issue persists the breast resize animation just squishes them flat. i'm thinking its a blendshape issue because the blendshape the animation is tied to is labeled "Big Boobs Fix". everything else is working fine though.
heres what it looks like btw

-
@RAAAAAAAA i even tried making a new project to see if i had anything from the previous caused problems, the same issue persists the breast resize animation just squishes them flat. i'm thinking its a blendshape issue because the blendshape the animation is tied to is labeled "Big Boobs Fix". everything else is working fine though.
heres what it looks like btw

@Lovely_Flare
yeah, I cant say I know what your issue is
Here's my settings involving resizers if it helps, but I'm not too sure what your exact avatar problem is.

The download link I used for the avatars was this one https://forum.ripper.store/post/1726874 -
Hey @lovely_flare and @raaaaaaaa
To explain to both you yeah the bood slider was broken. When I optimized the physbones I fucked up the animations cause the paths were different
I don't know when you downloaded it so it could have been when that happensAnd when upload a fix it's the same link. So just download the file back and it's fixed !
-
@fire_90 Quick question, if the pack 2 of the models release and they're broken as well. Would you be able to fix those too?
-
@fire_90 Quick question, if the pack 2 of the models release and they're broken as well. Would you be able to fix those too?
@batimfan346 Yeah I will do them. Even they're not that broken (which I doubt) I still wanna add thing, minor fix and do the quest / optimize them
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login