Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. FIXED FNC Frenni NightClub Pack 1 [+QUEST PORT]

FIXED FNC Frenni NightClub Pack 1 [+QUEST PORT]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
fncfniansfwquestcryptacurvesfnaf
293 Posts 44 Posters 31.7k Views 79 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Fire_90F Fire_90

    I'm sorry about everyone that download it but in my optimization I didn't remarked that i fucked the boobs slider...
    So here's the fix :

    ๐Ÿ”— Download Link (mediafire.com)
    (It's the same link but if you're lazy...)

    cursed.unwellC
    cursed.unwellC
    cursed.unwell
    wrote on last edited by
    #71

    @Fire_90 I might be losing it a little, but is the PC Type 0 Unity Package not Type 0 in this link I'm replying to ๐Ÿ˜ญ ?? I drag and dropped it multiple times (only imported once before I noticed the issue) but it's Frenni's files?

    Send me any FNF, monster, furry, Murder Drones, FNC/FNIA stuff if you got it! (Looking for a lot of Bolttheman files)

    :3

    Fire_90F 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • cursed.unwellC cursed.unwell

      @Fire_90 I might be losing it a little, but is the PC Type 0 Unity Package not Type 0 in this link I'm replying to ๐Ÿ˜ญ ?? I drag and dropped it multiple times (only imported once before I noticed the issue) but it's Frenni's files?

      Fire_90F
      Fire_90F
      Fire_90
      wrote on last edited by
      #72

      @cursed.unwell Shit really ? I maybe fucked up when exporting everything. Shit.
      I'll fix when I can. Sorry ๐Ÿ˜•

      [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
      [...]
      [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
      [...]
      [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

      [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Fire_90F Fire_90 referenced this topic on
      • cursed.unwellC cursed.unwell

        @Fire_90 I might be losing it a little, but is the PC Type 0 Unity Package not Type 0 in this link I'm replying to ๐Ÿ˜ญ ?? I drag and dropped it multiple times (only imported once before I noticed the issue) but it's Frenni's files?

        Fire_90F
        Fire_90F
        Fire_90
        wrote on last edited by
        #73

        @cursed.unwell It's fixed ! I'm so sorry for you TwT

        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
        [...]
        [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
        [...]
        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

        [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

        cursed.unwellC 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Fire_90F Fire_90

          @StolasGoetia Well yeah- That's how I fixed it since it's making no sense.
          If you're goign top nude I want it to be immediate.

          You can modify it back if you don't like it

          mischievousM
          mischievousM
          mischievous
          wrote on last edited by mischievous
          #74

          @Fire_90 How DO I modify it back if you don't mind me asking? I'm not the best with animator states and I'm still learning how to do the toggles back and forth- I can't quite find the area in the animation setting/wherever else it could be that allows me to revert it back to the croptop getting removed while still wearing the overalls instead of being fully topless lol! I'd much prefer to personally have it be that croptop off = the black shirt is removed while still wearing the overalls, and have nude top bring the overalls halfway on โค

          Thank you so much for fixing the girls btw, it drove me nuts ๐Ÿ˜ญ

          sick of generic egirls and eboys, where's all the unique avatars

          Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Fire_90F Fire_90

            @cursed.unwell It's fixed ! I'm so sorry for you TwT

            cursed.unwellC
            cursed.unwellC
            cursed.unwell
            wrote on last edited by
            #75

            @Fire_90 Thank you so much :3!! And it's no worries, mistakes happen ^^

            Send me any FNF, monster, furry, Murder Drones, FNC/FNIA stuff if you got it! (Looking for a lot of Bolttheman files)

            :3

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • mischievousM mischievous

              @Fire_90 How DO I modify it back if you don't mind me asking? I'm not the best with animator states and I'm still learning how to do the toggles back and forth- I can't quite find the area in the animation setting/wherever else it could be that allows me to revert it back to the croptop getting removed while still wearing the overalls instead of being fully topless lol! I'd much prefer to personally have it be that croptop off = the black shirt is removed while still wearing the overalls, and have nude top bring the overalls halfway on โค

              Thank you so much for fixing the girls btw, it drove me nuts ๐Ÿ˜ญ

              Fire_90F
              Fire_90F
              Fire_90
              wrote on last edited by
              #76

              @RAAAAAAAA Uuuuh I would say for you to simply import on another project the original bonfie and copy what it does in the layer of 'Tops'

              [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
              [...]
              [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
              [...]
              [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

              [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

              mischievousM 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Fire_90F Fire_90

                @RAAAAAAAA Uuuuh I would say for you to simply import on another project the original bonfie and copy what it does in the layer of 'Tops'

                mischievousM
                mischievousM
                mischievous
                wrote on last edited by mischievous
                #77

                @Fire_90 Got it figured out (kind of), thankies! โค

                sick of generic egirls and eboys, where's all the unique avatars

                1 Reply Last reply
                ๐Ÿ‘
                1
                • ZoroarkMommyZ
                  ZoroarkMommyZ
                  ZoroarkMommy
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #78

                  any update?

                  Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ZoroarkMommyZ ZoroarkMommy

                    any update?

                    Fire_90F
                    Fire_90F
                    Fire_90
                    wrote on last edited by Fire_90
                    #79

                    @ZoroarkMommy What's to update ? I'm satisfied with them right now. Didn't get any dix request so...

                    I'm waiting for the other packs as to come out now

                    [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                    [...]
                    [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                    [...]
                    [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                    [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                    ZoroarkMommyZ 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • pissanonP
                      pissanonP
                      pissanon
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #80

                      thank you so much for your incredible work! do you plan on doing fexa and chiku? thank you again!

                      Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • pissanonP pissanon

                        thank you so much for your incredible work! do you plan on doing fexa and chiku? thank you again!

                        Fire_90F
                        Fire_90F
                        Fire_90
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #81

                        @pissanon Thanks you ! Yes I'll be doing every pack !

                        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                        [...]
                        [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                        [...]
                        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                        [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        โค
                        2
                        • Fire_90F Fire_90

                          @ZoroarkMommy What's to update ? I'm satisfied with them right now. Didn't get any dix request so...

                          I'm waiting for the other packs as to come out now

                          ZoroarkMommyZ
                          ZoroarkMommyZ
                          ZoroarkMommy
                          wrote on last edited by ZoroarkMommy
                          #82

                          @Fire_90 Just wanted to know if it was final, even though I already did the bonfie with your work. Thanks anyway.

                          Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ZoroarkMommyZ ZoroarkMommy

                            @Fire_90 Just wanted to know if it was final, even though I already did the bonfie with your work. Thanks anyway.

                            Fire_90F
                            Fire_90F
                            Fire_90
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #83

                            @ZoroarkMommy I don't know if it's the acutal final cause I don't know if someone find something.
                            But for now it's not planned to add anything.

                            [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                            [...]
                            [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                            [...]
                            [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                            [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                            L 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • B
                              B
                              batimfan346
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #84

                              There's an issue I've noticed in the Quest port of Frenni. There's a weird bug with the majority of the right hand facial gestures in which the animations for the gestures (except for the fist gesture) will just loop and it's very annoying. I have no idea how to fix this manually so please fix this if you can!

                              L benjaminFranklinB Fire_90F 4 Replies Last reply
                              1
                              • B batimfan346

                                There's an issue I've noticed in the Quest port of Frenni. There's a weird bug with the majority of the right hand facial gestures in which the animations for the gestures (except for the fist gesture) will just loop and it's very annoying. I have no idea how to fix this manually so please fix this if you can!

                                L
                                L
                                laggindragon
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #85

                                @batimfan346 what do you mean by the facial gestures loop? could you explain in more detail if possible.

                                B 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • L laggindragon

                                  @batimfan346 what do you mean by the facial gestures loop? could you explain in more detail if possible.

                                  B
                                  B
                                  batimfan346
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #86
                                  This post is deleted!
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • L
                                    L
                                    laggindragon
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #87

                                    i have not ran into that issue (atleast i think i haven't) when i looked at the quest port. could it be an old version?

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • H
                                      H
                                      Hypermoron
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #88

                                      Gemmy post.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • B batimfan346

                                        There's an issue I've noticed in the Quest port of Frenni. There's a weird bug with the majority of the right hand facial gestures in which the animations for the gestures (except for the fist gesture) will just loop and it's very annoying. I have no idea how to fix this manually so please fix this if you can!

                                        benjaminFranklinB
                                        benjaminFranklinB
                                        benjaminFranklin
                                        wrote on last edited by benjaminFranklin
                                        #89

                                        i am also facing this issue aswell

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • B batimfan346

                                          There's an issue I've noticed in the Quest port of Frenni. There's a weird bug with the majority of the right hand facial gestures in which the animations for the gestures (except for the fist gesture) will just loop and it's very annoying. I have no idea how to fix this manually so please fix this if you can!

                                          benjaminFranklinB
                                          benjaminFranklinB
                                          benjaminFranklin
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #90

                                          @batimfan346 this should fix your issue [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          B 1 Reply Last reply
                                          -1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular