Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. FIXED FNC Frenni NightClub Pack 1 [+QUEST PORT]

FIXED FNC Frenni NightClub Pack 1 [+QUEST PORT]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
fncfniansfwquestcryptacurvesfnaf
293 Posts 44 Posters 32.1k Views 79 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Fire_90F Fire_90

    @spongealt It's seperated cause I always do my projects seperated. Cause things overlap or mix up. And some parameters cahnges too. Size of textures. Material Shaders. Animations too. It's just easier for me have everything separated.

    For you edits just works in the PC version then change the texture of the Quest ?

    spongealtS
    spongealtS
    spongealt
    wrote on last edited by
    #280

    @Fire_90 Vrcquesttools helps make the model quest compatible while perserving the pc textures, it basically duplicates the textures and then questifys them. But yeah I get it. Sometimes it clashes

    Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • spongealtS spongealt

      @Fire_90 Vrcquesttools helps make the model quest compatible while perserving the pc textures, it basically duplicates the textures and then questifys them. But yeah I get it. Sometimes it clashes

      Fire_90F
      Fire_90F
      Fire_90
      wrote on last edited by
      #281

      @spongealt I already use it but still clashing so I don't take risk. Already lost a project like that I'm not doing it again.

      [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
      [...]
      [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
      [...]
      [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

      [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

      spongealtS 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Fire_90F Fire_90

        @spongealt I already use it but still clashing so I don't take risk. Already lost a project like that I'm not doing it again.

        spongealtS
        spongealtS
        spongealt
        wrote on last edited by
        #282

        @Fire_90 alright, sorry to hear that happened

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Y
          Y
          yeet0305
          wrote on last edited by
          #283

          Hey who has the files because MediaFire messed up

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • GhostlywishiesG
            GhostlywishiesG
            Ghostlywishies
            wrote on last edited by
            #284

            bump for the files if anyone has the time since media fire is being weird for this specifically

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Fire_90F
              Fire_90F
              Fire_90
              wrote on last edited by
              #285

              I'm fixing it. MediaFire is a bitch-

              [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
              [...]
              [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
              [...]
              [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

              [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • GhostlywishiesG
                GhostlywishiesG
                Ghostlywishies
                wrote on last edited by
                #286

                sorry for the bothering thx very much :3.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Fire_90F
                  Fire_90F
                  Fire_90
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #287

                  It's fixed

                  [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                  [...]
                  [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                  [...]
                  [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                  [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                  spongealtS 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • GhostlywishiesG
                    GhostlywishiesG
                    Ghostlywishies
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #288

                    thx again

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Fire_90F Fire_90

                      It's fixed

                      spongealtS
                      spongealtS
                      spongealt
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #289

                      @Fire_90 Honestly since you seem good at this, can I pay you to fix a femboy version of Bonfie and Fexa I have? Don't even need to do a quest version cuz I can do that. I'm just tired of seeing the same bugs that I already tried fixing myself and couldn't the last time when the models first came out.

                      Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • spongealtS spongealt

                        @Fire_90 Honestly since you seem good at this, can I pay you to fix a femboy version of Bonfie and Fexa I have? Don't even need to do a quest version cuz I can do that. I'm just tired of seeing the same bugs that I already tried fixing myself and couldn't the last time when the models first came out.

                        Fire_90F
                        Fire_90F
                        Fire_90
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #290

                        @Spongealt We can discuss it in MP to not pollute the thread

                        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                        [...]
                        [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                        [...]
                        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                        [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                        spongealtS 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Fire_90F Fire_90

                          @Spongealt We can discuss it in MP to not pollute the thread

                          spongealtS
                          spongealtS
                          spongealt
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #291

                          @Fire_90 alright sent ya a message I think

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Maddera_goddessM
                            Maddera_goddessM
                            Maddera_goddess
                            wrote last edited by
                            #292

                            one thing I'm gonna just comment for that I've done myself, it's better to not have the nude top for Bonfie also lower the overalls, that way it can just have it so if you wanna just wear full overalls you can

                            W 1 Reply Last reply
                            โ” โ“
                            0
                            • Maddera_goddessM Maddera_goddess

                              one thing I'm gonna just comment for that I've done myself, it's better to not have the nude top for Bonfie also lower the overalls, that way it can just have it so if you wanna just wear full overalls you can

                              W
                              W
                              Winds2907
                              wrote last edited by
                              #293

                              @Maddera_goddess so what you say is removing the nude toggles so you have the full outfit on, when you can just untoggle them and still have the outfit on?

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular