Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. FIXED FNC Frenni NightClub Pack 1 [+QUEST PORT]

FIXED FNC Frenni NightClub Pack 1 [+QUEST PORT]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
fncfniansfwquestcryptacurvesfnaf
293 Posts 44 Posters 32.3k Views 79 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • mischievousM mischievous

    Did these girls never come with belly jiggle or did you remove them /genq? I swear Cryptia adds belly physics to all of her models so I'm a little surprised I'm not seeing any on these girls

    Fire_90F
    Fire_90F
    Fire_90
    wrote on last edited by
    #211

    @RAAAAAAAA TO be honest I don't remember- Though I remenber removing the thighs jiggle cause I hate it.
    If you want it, just download the originals and look to see if they're any jiggle and put it back if they're is by copying the physbone.

    [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
    [...]
    [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
    [...]
    [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

    [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

    mischievousM 1 Reply Last reply
    ๐Ÿ’–
    1
    • Fire_90F Fire_90

      @RAAAAAAAA TO be honest I don't remember- Though I remenber removing the thighs jiggle cause I hate it.
      If you want it, just download the originals and look to see if they're any jiggle and put it back if they're is by copying the physbone.

      mischievousM
      mischievousM
      mischievous
      wrote on last edited by mischievous
      #212

      @Fire_90 Darn, thank you! and I gotta be honest I am not finding any thigh jiggle whatsoever in the slightest and I went all the way back to day 1 release in the main thread and found zero belly physics (that answers that question </3) and zero thigh jiggle on the new models, so i'm not too sure what you're talking about removing lol

      sick of generic egirls and eboys, where's all the unique avatars

      Fire_90F 2 Replies Last reply
      1
      • mischievousM mischievous

        @Fire_90 Darn, thank you! and I gotta be honest I am not finding any thigh jiggle whatsoever in the slightest and I went all the way back to day 1 release in the main thread and found zero belly physics (that answers that question </3) and zero thigh jiggle on the new models, so i'm not too sure what you're talking about removing lol

        Fire_90F
        Fire_90F
        Fire_90
        wrote on last edited by
        #213

        @RAAAAAAAA You're welcome- I remember removing thighs physics on Type 0 though-

        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
        [...]
        [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
        [...]
        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

        [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • mischievousM mischievous

          @Fire_90 Darn, thank you! and I gotta be honest I am not finding any thigh jiggle whatsoever in the slightest and I went all the way back to day 1 release in the main thread and found zero belly physics (that answers that question </3) and zero thigh jiggle on the new models, so i'm not too sure what you're talking about removing lol

          Fire_90F
          Fire_90F
          Fire_90
          wrote on last edited by
          #214

          @RAAAAAAAA After looking they're was physbone setup. They were deactivated though-
          a6e9b99a-3561-46ae-9662-3d6e927e3fe4-image.jpeg

          [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
          [...]
          [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
          [...]
          [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

          [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

          mischievousM 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Fire_90F Fire_90

            @RAAAAAAAA After looking they're was physbone setup. They were deactivated though-
            a6e9b99a-3561-46ae-9662-3d6e927e3fe4-image.jpeg

            mischievousM
            mischievousM
            mischievous
            wrote on last edited by
            #215

            @Fire_90 ooh i see, strange ๐Ÿค”Seriously appreciative of all you're doing with fixing things up, thank you very much again and keep up the good work, remember to take breaks and to drink water โค :3

            sick of generic egirls and eboys, where's all the unique avatars

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • PinkMewMewP
              PinkMewMewP
              PinkMewMew
              wrote on last edited by
              #216

              just outta curiosity, is a quest port for the 2nd pack gonna be made sometime or nah

              L 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • PinkMewMewP PinkMewMew

                just outta curiosity, is a quest port for the 2nd pack gonna be made sometime or nah

                L
                L
                laggindragon
                wrote on last edited by
                #217

                @LeanDOg

                https://forum.ripper.store/topic/109245/fixed-fnc-frenni-nightclub-pack-2-quest-port

                you are a little bit late to the party friend.

                PinkMewMewP 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Fire_90F Fire_90

                  Hello ! Hope you're doing good !
                  Since Cryptia has kinda given absolutely broken avatars here's them all fixed that I made for myself!
                  They're even the quest port !

                  (Since they're made for myself, they can have things you don't like. Deal with it)

                  What I've fixed/added is:

                  • Added GogoLoco
                  • All the gestures for the avatars! They're now LOGICAL and not fucking weird.
                  • Replaced RockAndRoll by a Middle Finger
                  • Fixed Bonfie's broken nightclub glow
                  • Fixed so many of Bonfie broken toggles
                  • Repaired the microphone of Frenni to be actually in her hands
                  • Added a better honk for Frenni + Spammable
                  • Fixed the clipping issues of Frenni's bra & Bonfie's panties
                  • Added a toggle to grab directly the head of Type 0, avoiding to toggle it each time
                  • Added a Vanish toggle on Type 0
                  • Optimized A BIT the physbones

                  Here is the Zip file with all the Unity packages

                  BEWARE, YOU NEED TO HAVE THE QUESTS IN A SEPARATE PROJECTS !!

                  AND YOU ONLY NEED : GogoLoco / VRCfury / Poyomi Toon

                  LINK IS HERE

                  Please tell me if anything is broken so I can fix it !
                  DON'T ASK ME FOR CHANGING STUFF THAT IS NOT BROKEN

                  Frenni.png
                  Bonfie.png
                  Type0.png

                  FNC SECOND PACK IS HERE

                  Pack2

                  Fire_90F
                  Fire_90F
                  Fire_90
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #218

                  It's there too-

                  [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                  [...]
                  [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                  [...]
                  [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                  [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • L laggindragon

                    @LeanDOg

                    https://forum.ripper.store/topic/109245/fixed-fnc-frenni-nightclub-pack-2-quest-port

                    you are a little bit late to the party friend.

                    PinkMewMewP
                    PinkMewMewP
                    PinkMewMew
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #219

                    @laggindragon HOLY CRAP ITS REAL

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    ๐Ÿ˜ถ
                    0
                    • W
                      W
                      Winds2907
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #220

                      Found a notification that there was an edit to the first page for both parts from two days ago. Was there any new updates or is it just to include changes made from the last update?

                      Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • W Winds2907

                        Found a notification that there was an edit to the first page for both parts from two days ago. Was there any new updates or is it just to include changes made from the last update?

                        Fire_90F
                        Fire_90F
                        Fire_90
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #221

                        @Winds2907 It's just modifying the message. If they're an update I say it

                        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                        [...]
                        [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                        [...]
                        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                        [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • PeersthepearP
                          PeersthepearP
                          Peersthepear
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #222

                          key on mediafire isnt working

                          Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • PeersthepearP Peersthepear

                            key on mediafire isnt working

                            Fire_90F
                            Fire_90F
                            Fire_90
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #223

                            @Peersthepear Mediafire died so I changed it-

                            [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                            [...]
                            [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                            [...]
                            [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                            [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • castoliC
                              castoliC
                              castoli
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #224

                              the REWORKED FNC P1 .rar file has the same contents as P2, there's no Bonnie or Frenni, both packs have Fexa, Chiku and mr.Bake

                              Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • castoliC castoli

                                the REWORKED FNC P1 .rar file has the same contents as P2, there's no Bonnie or Frenni, both packs have Fexa, Chiku and mr.Bake

                                Fire_90F
                                Fire_90F
                                Fire_90
                                wrote on last edited by Fire_90
                                #225

                                @castoli Wait what-
                                It's fixed I'm so sorry-

                                [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                                [...]
                                [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                                [...]
                                [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                                [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                                castoliC 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                  @castoli Wait what-
                                  It's fixed I'm so sorry-

                                  castoliC
                                  castoliC
                                  castoli
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #226

                                  @Fire_90 It's ok, shit happens sometimes.
                                  Thanks for the reworks bro

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • -SymbioteLycan--
                                    -SymbioteLycan--
                                    -SymbioteLycan-
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #227

                                    Anyone struggling to download the new versions? Might be my pc

                                    Upvote plz, I'll return it back, homies!

                                    Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • -SymbioteLycan-- -SymbioteLycan-

                                      Anyone struggling to download the new versions? Might be my pc

                                      Fire_90F
                                      Fire_90F
                                      Fire_90
                                      wrote on last edited by Fire_90
                                      #228

                                      @SymbioteLycan OMG IT BROKE AGAIN
                                      It work now. Stupid mediafire

                                      [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                                      [...]
                                      [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                                      [...]
                                      [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                                      [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                                      -SymbioteLycan-- 1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                        @SymbioteLycan OMG IT BROKE AGAIN
                                        It work now. Stupid mediafire

                                        -SymbioteLycan--
                                        -SymbioteLycan--
                                        -SymbioteLycan-
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #229

                                        @Fire_90 You good, homie! Mistakes happen

                                        Upvote plz, I'll return it back, homies!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • N
                                          N
                                          NotHereLol
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #230

                                          is there a chance anyone can show how to do emissions, like light up stuff. I'd like to give type 0 glowing teeth and pupils for quest version

                                          Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular