Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. FIXED FNC Frenni NightClub Pack 1 [+QUEST PORT]

FIXED FNC Frenni NightClub Pack 1 [+QUEST PORT]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
fncfniansfwquestcryptacurvesfnaf
293 Posts 44 Posters 31.3k Views 79 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ThatToastyBunT ThatToastyBun

    @Fire_90 did u fix bonfie's pussy clipping through the panties when the thick sliders used??

    Fire_90F
    Fire_90F
    Fire_90
    wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @ThatToastyBun I never remarked that problem ? I'm gonna check

    [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
    [...]
    [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
    [...]
    [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

    [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • S SNBCL360

      @wewwa the SPS shader I think, that's the problem I got atleast. Something related to SPS 100%

      Fire_90F
      Fire_90F
      Fire_90
      wrote on last edited by
      #9

      @SNBCL360 Sorry I don't test SPS cause I literally don't use them

      [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
      [...]
      [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
      [...]
      [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

      [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

      S 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • A awman

        Sorry to bother but the chest physics donโ€™t work on quest, Think you could fix it?

        Fire_90F
        Fire_90F
        Fire_90
        wrote on last edited by
        #10

        @awman I'm gonna look

        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
        [...]
        [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
        [...]
        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

        [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Fire_90F Fire_90

          @SNBCL360 Sorry I don't test SPS cause I literally don't use them

          S
          S
          SNBCL360
          wrote on last edited by
          #11

          @Fire_90 Do you know how I could fix it? By removing it or anything?

          Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S SNBCL360

            @Fire_90 Do you know how I could fix it? By removing it or anything?

            Fire_90F
            Fire_90F
            Fire_90
            wrote on last edited by
            #12

            @SNBCL360 Nop sorry I never checked how those things work- What's broken anyway ?

            [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
            [...]
            [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
            [...]
            [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

            [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

            S 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Fire_90F Fire_90 referenced this topic on
            • Fire_90F Fire_90 referenced this topic on
            • Fire_90F Fire_90

              @SNBCL360 Nop sorry I never checked how those things work- What's broken anyway ?

              S
              S
              SNBCL360
              wrote on last edited by
              #13

              @Fire_90 Nvm, donโ€™t worry about it, I'll just look or wait for different files show up

              Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S SNBCL360

                @Fire_90 Nvm, donโ€™t worry about it, I'll just look or wait for different files show up

                Fire_90F
                Fire_90F
                Fire_90
                wrote on last edited by
                #14

                @SNBCL360 No please tell me I kinda want to look it up to learn, so tell me what don't work

                [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                [...]
                [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                [...]
                [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                S 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ThatToastyBunT ThatToastyBun

                  @Fire_90 did u fix bonfie's pussy clipping through the panties when the thick sliders used??

                  Fire_90F
                  Fire_90F
                  Fire_90
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #15

                  @ThatToastyBun I've looked
                  I'm sorry but I'm not gonna fix this. It's like Frenni's bra. You need to fix that on blender and that's too much work

                  [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                  [...]
                  [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                  [...]
                  [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                  [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Fire_90F Fire_90

                    Hello ! Hope you're doing good !
                    Since Cryptia has kinda given absolutely broken avatars here's them all fixed that I made for myself!
                    They're even the quest port !

                    (Since they're made for myself, they can have things you don't like. Deal with it)

                    What I've fixed/added is:

                    • Added GogoLoco
                    • All the gestures for the avatars! They're now LOGICAL and not fucking weird.
                    • Replaced RockAndRoll by a Middle Finger
                    • Fixed Bonfie's broken nightclub glow
                    • Fixed so many of Bonfie broken toggles
                    • Repaired the microphone of Frenni to be actually in her hands
                    • Added a better honk for Frenni + Spammable
                    • Fixed the clipping issues of Frenni's bra & Bonfie's panties
                    • Added a toggle to grab directly the head of Type 0, avoiding to toggle it each time
                    • Added a Vanish toggle on Type 0
                    • Optimized A BIT the physbones

                    Here is the Zip file with all the Unity packages

                    BEWARE, YOU NEED TO HAVE THE QUESTS IN A SEPARATE PROJECTS !!

                    AND YOU ONLY NEED : GogoLoco / VRCfury / Poyomi Toon

                    LINK IS HERE

                    Please tell me if anything is broken so I can fix it !
                    DON'T ASK ME FOR CHANGING STUFF THAT IS NOT BROKEN

                    Frenni.png
                    Bonfie.png
                    Type0.png

                    FNC SECOND PACK IS HERE

                    Pack2

                    Fire_90F
                    Fire_90F
                    Fire_90
                    wrote on last edited by Fire_90
                    #16

                    FIRST UPDATE ! NOW IT'S BETTER !

                    LINK IS ABOVE

                    [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                    [...]
                    [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                    [...]
                    [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                    [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                    L ShadowEXS W 3 Replies Last reply
                    3
                    • Fire_90F Fire_90

                      @SNBCL360 No please tell me I kinda want to look it up to learn, so tell me what don't work

                      S
                      S
                      SNBCL360
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #17

                      @Fire_90 Well alright, but I'm going to sleep now, so when I wake up or later I'll check it out

                      _ 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S
                        S
                        Starnight201
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #18
                        This post is deleted!
                        L 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Fire_90F Fire_90

                          FIRST UPDATE ! NOW IT'S BETTER !

                          LINK IS ABOVE

                          L
                          L
                          laggindragon
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #19
                          This post is deleted!
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • S Starnight201
                            [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                            L
                            L
                            laggindragon
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #20

                            @Starnight201 fexa and chiku are not out yet only frenni, bonfie, and type-0 are as of right now

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            ๐Ÿ‘
                            0
                            • Fire_90F Fire_90

                              FIRST UPDATE ! NOW IT'S BETTER !

                              LINK IS ABOVE

                              ShadowEXS
                              ShadowEXS
                              ShadowEX
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #21

                              @Fire_90 Is frenni and Type-0 broken because i tried doing them and it did not work, but bonfie did

                              Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ShadowEXS ShadowEX

                                @Fire_90 Is frenni and Type-0 broken because i tried doing them and it did not work, but bonfie did

                                Fire_90F
                                Fire_90F
                                Fire_90
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #22

                                @ShadowEX It work for me so I don't see what won't work ? You can't upload ?

                                [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                                [...]
                                [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                                [...]
                                [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                                [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                                ShadowEXS 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                  @ShadowEX It work for me so I don't see what won't work ? You can't upload ?

                                  ShadowEXS
                                  ShadowEXS
                                  ShadowEX
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #23

                                  @Fire_90 nada wouldnโ€™t let me Run gesture manager nor upload them which is odd because i had no issues with bonfie and did them the same in different projects

                                  Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • ShadowEXS ShadowEX

                                    @Fire_90 nada wouldnโ€™t let me Run gesture manager nor upload them which is odd because i had no issues with bonfie and did them the same in different projects

                                    Fire_90F
                                    Fire_90F
                                    Fire_90
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #24

                                    @ShadowEX That's weird... What's the error ?

                                    [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                                    [...]
                                    [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                                    [...]
                                    [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                                    [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                                    ShadowEXS 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                      FIRST UPDATE ! NOW IT'S BETTER !

                                      LINK IS ABOVE

                                      W
                                      W
                                      Winds2907
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #25

                                      @Fire_90 can you explain what changes in the update?

                                      Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                        @ShadowEX That's weird... What's the error ?

                                        ShadowEXS
                                        ShadowEXS
                                        ShadowEX
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #26

                                        @Fire_90 image_2026-04-06_214322446.png
                                        Whatever this means

                                        and my project packages
                                        image_2026-04-06_214357170.png

                                        Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • The CretureT
                                          The CretureT
                                          The Creture
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #27

                                          yea ive been getting that error two with some other models i have no idea whats causing it tho

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular