FIXED FNC Frenni NightClub Pack 1 [+QUEST PORT]
-
-
BUMP
-
SET 2 RELEASING TONIGHT, IMMA KEEP CHECKING THIS THREADD FUCK YEAH
@batimfan346 I know I'm working on them right now.
-
@batimfan346 mostlikely it will be a new thread to keep stuff organized.
@laggindragon Yes it will be.
-
-
-
I know this can be easily fixed for some people but I have barely to 0 experience editing, all I really know is just uploading. So if this won't be fixed, a quick explanation of what I could do would be nice.
-
-
-
-
-
-
@Fire_90 Yeah I did a new project, uploaded on PC then on Quest. Didn't change anything to the files, not like I'd know how
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ok so uhhhhhhh, I did the thing- Pc and Quest seperated, and quest still doesn't work at 10.14 mb
@SNBCL360 mesh compression
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login
man-
