Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. FIXED FNC Frenni NightClub Pack 1 [+QUEST PORT]

FIXED FNC Frenni NightClub Pack 1 [+QUEST PORT]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
fncfniansfwquestcryptacurvesfnaf
293 Posts 44 Posters 31.7k Views 79 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • L Lovely_Flare

    @Fire_90 i just tried downloading your most recent fix and the boobs are still broken for me just squishing instead of getting larger

    Fire_90F
    Fire_90F
    Fire_90
    wrote on last edited by Fire_90
    #114

    @Lovely_Flare I founded out it's broken again... i'm gonna fix them as fast as possible

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • L Lovely_Flare

      @laggindragon i made a new one

      Fire_90F
      Fire_90F
      Fire_90
      wrote on last edited by
      #115
      This post is deleted!
      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S SNBCL360

        ce5f5222-1364-4525-83f5-58d9a7906c38-image.jpeg Not 100% sure what I have to do to fix the issue

        Fire_90F
        Fire_90F
        Fire_90
        wrote on last edited by Fire_90
        #116

        @SNBCL360 I have 0 errors for SPS so I dont know how you get those

        L 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Fire_90F
          Fire_90F
          Fire_90
          wrote on last edited by Fire_90
          #117

          IT'S FIXED

          I'm so sorry for anyone downloading the broken one

          LINK IS ABOVE

          Thanks for warning me @lovely_flare

          1 Reply Last reply
          💖
          1
          • Fire_90F Fire_90

            @SNBCL360 I have 0 errors for SPS so I dont know how you get those

            L
            L
            laggindragon
            wrote on last edited by
            #118

            @Fire_90 idk either it's an error for the quest models, but i found out all they need to do is remove the sps stuff on the quest port and it should work fine, it did for me atleast.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • B
              B
              batimfan346
              wrote on last edited by batimfan346
              #119

              SET 2 RELEASING TONIGHT, IMMA KEEP CHECKING THIS THREADD FUCK YEAH

              L Fire_90F 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • B batimfan346

                SET 2 RELEASING TONIGHT, IMMA KEEP CHECKING THIS THREADD FUCK YEAH

                L
                L
                laggindragon
                wrote on last edited by
                #120

                @batimfan346 mostlikely it will be a new thread to keep stuff organized.

                Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • A
                  A
                  Anonomus
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #121

                  BUMP

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • B
                    B
                    batimfan346
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #122

                    BUMP

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • B batimfan346

                      SET 2 RELEASING TONIGHT, IMMA KEEP CHECKING THIS THREADD FUCK YEAH

                      Fire_90F
                      Fire_90F
                      Fire_90
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #123

                      @batimfan346 I know I'm working on them right now.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • L laggindragon

                        @batimfan346 mostlikely it will be a new thread to keep stuff organized.

                        Fire_90F
                        Fire_90F
                        Fire_90
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #124

                        @laggindragon Yes it will be.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • S
                          S
                          SNBCL360
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #125

                          6af941bb-ad66-4dfe-9cc1-18e37e77ac09-image.jpeg man-

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • S
                            S
                            SNBCL360
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #126

                            I know this can be easily fixed for some people but I have barely to 0 experience editing, all I really know is just uploading. So if this won't be fixed, a quick explanation of what I could do would be nice.

                            Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • S SNBCL360

                              I know this can be easily fixed for some people but I have barely to 0 experience editing, all I really know is just uploading. So if this won't be fixed, a quick explanation of what I could do would be nice.

                              Fire_90F
                              Fire_90F
                              Fire_90
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #127

                              @SNBCL360 Wich avatar is that ?

                              S 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                @SNBCL360 Wich avatar is that ?

                                S
                                S
                                SNBCL360
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #128

                                @Fire_90 Frenni, idk about the others I'd have to check

                                Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • S SNBCL360

                                  @Fire_90 Frenni, idk about the others I'd have to check

                                  Fire_90F
                                  Fire_90F
                                  Fire_90
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #129

                                  @SNBCL360 Frenni quest upload for me... Just tested it- So...

                                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                    @SNBCL360 Frenni quest upload for me... Just tested it- So...

                                    S
                                    S
                                    SNBCL360
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #130

                                    @Fire_90 Tf- uuuuuuuuuuh

                                    Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • S SNBCL360

                                      @Fire_90 Tf- uuuuuuuuuuh

                                      Fire_90F
                                      Fire_90F
                                      Fire_90
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #131

                                      @SNBCL360 Tried to do a new project ? an empty one ?

                                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                        @SNBCL360 Tried to do a new project ? an empty one ?

                                        S
                                        S
                                        SNBCL360
                                        wrote on last edited by SNBCL360
                                        #132

                                        @Fire_90 Yeah I did a new project, uploaded on PC then on Quest. Didn't change anything to the files, not like I'd know how

                                        Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • S SNBCL360

                                          @Fire_90 Yeah I did a new project, uploaded on PC then on Quest. Didn't change anything to the files, not like I'd know how

                                          Fire_90F
                                          Fire_90F
                                          Fire_90
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #133

                                          @SNBCL360 I... You did 2 seperated project ? With each package for PC / Quest

                                          S 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular