Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. FIXED FNC Frenni NightClub Pack 1 [+QUEST PORT]

FIXED FNC Frenni NightClub Pack 1 [+QUEST PORT]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
fncfniansfwquestcryptacurvesfnaf
293 Posts 44 Posters 31.5k Views 79 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Fire_90F Fire_90

    @ZoroarkMommy I don't know if it's the acutal final cause I don't know if someone find something.
    But for now it's not planned to add anything.

    L
    L
    Lovely_Flare
    wrote on last edited by
    #100

    @Fire_90 On the bonfie model the breast size toggle is broken for me it least, instead of them getting bigger they just squish flat

    mischievousM 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • L Lovely_Flare

      @Fire_90 On the bonfie model the breast size toggle is broken for me it least, instead of them getting bigger they just squish flat

      mischievousM
      mischievousM
      mischievous
      wrote on last edited by
      #101

      @Lovely_Flare They resize just fine for me? Not sure what broke for you

      sick of generic egirls and eboys, where's all the unique avatars

      L 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • mischievousM mischievous

        @Lovely_Flare They resize just fine for me? Not sure what broke for you

        L
        L
        Lovely_Flare
        wrote on last edited by
        #102

        @RAAAAAAAA i even tried making a new project to see if i had anything from the previous caused problems, the same issue persists the breast resize animation just squishes them flat. i'm thinking its a blendshape issue because the blendshape the animation is tied to is labeled "Big Boobs Fix". everything else is working fine though.

        heres what it looks like btw
        5ab71b6c-626b-4e2a-85b3-130747269c5f-image.jpeg

        mischievousM 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • L Lovely_Flare

          @RAAAAAAAA i even tried making a new project to see if i had anything from the previous caused problems, the same issue persists the breast resize animation just squishes them flat. i'm thinking its a blendshape issue because the blendshape the animation is tied to is labeled "Big Boobs Fix". everything else is working fine though.

          heres what it looks like btw
          5ab71b6c-626b-4e2a-85b3-130747269c5f-image.jpeg

          mischievousM
          mischievousM
          mischievous
          wrote on last edited by
          #103

          @Lovely_Flare 7a5135cd-42df-4fdb-94c5-096726e5f87c-image.jpeg yeah, I cant say I know what your issue is 😭Here's my settings involving resizers if it helps, but I'm not too sure what your exact avatar problem is.
          6e05f145-75df-496b-942c-47b6c52860b9-image.jpeg 281b8048-4c66-4803-be61-e0286cfe07f6-image.jpeg 20f208f4-2b22-4680-87f9-7799f6617e14-image.jpeg
          The download link I used for the avatars was this one https://forum.ripper.store/post/1726874

          sick of generic egirls and eboys, where's all the unique avatars

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Fire_90F
            Fire_90F
            Fire_90
            wrote on last edited by
            #104

            Hey @lovely_flare and @raaaaaaaa
            To explain to both you yeah the bood slider was broken. When I optimized the physbones I fucked up the animations cause the paths were different
            I don't know when you downloaded it so it could have been when that happens

            And when upload a fix it's the same link. So just download the file back and it's fixed !

            L 1 Reply Last reply
            💖
            1
            • B
              B
              batimfan346
              wrote on last edited by
              #105

              @fire_90 Quick question, if the pack 2 of the models release and they're broken as well. Would you be able to fix those too?

              Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • B batimfan346

                @fire_90 Quick question, if the pack 2 of the models release and they're broken as well. Would you be able to fix those too?

                Fire_90F
                Fire_90F
                Fire_90
                wrote on last edited by
                #106

                @batimfan346 Yeah I will do them. Even they're not that broken (which I doubt) I still wanna add thing, minor fix and do the quest / optimize them

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Fire_90F
                  Fire_90F
                  Fire_90
                  wrote on last edited by Fire_90
                  #107

                  Hey everyone who's here !

                  I do that message to say it's my last update of this pack before I move to the second pack ! (when it comes out)
                  I added a toggle to grab directly the head of Type 0 with your hand by doing a fist, avoiding to toggle it each time.
                  Fixed a few issues with the physbones

                  LINK IS ABOVE

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • Fire_90F Fire_90

                    Hey @lovely_flare and @raaaaaaaa
                    To explain to both you yeah the bood slider was broken. When I optimized the physbones I fucked up the animations cause the paths were different
                    I don't know when you downloaded it so it could have been when that happens

                    And when upload a fix it's the same link. So just download the file back and it's fixed !

                    L
                    L
                    Lovely_Flare
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #108

                    @Fire_90 i just tried downloading your most recent fix and the boobs are still broken for me just squishing instead of getting larger

                    Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • L
                      L
                      Lovely_Flare
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #109

                      after searching through the avatar i think i found the issue, in the animation the boob scale and position were missing so i think all i have to do is re enter the information into the animation clip to get it working hopefully ;-;

                      L 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • L Lovely_Flare

                        after searching through the avatar i think i found the issue, in the animation the boob scale and position were missing so i think all i have to do is re enter the information into the animation clip to get it working hopefully ;-;

                        L
                        L
                        laggindragon
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #110

                        @Lovely_Flare did you use the same unity project or did you make a new one?

                        L 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • L laggindragon

                          @Lovely_Flare did you use the same unity project or did you make a new one?

                          L
                          L
                          Lovely_Flare
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #111

                          @laggindragon i made a new one

                          Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • S
                            S
                            SNBCL360
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #112

                            ce5f5222-1364-4525-83f5-58d9a7906c38-image.jpeg Not 100% sure what I have to do to fix the issue

                            L Fire_90F 2 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • S SNBCL360

                              ce5f5222-1364-4525-83f5-58d9a7906c38-image.jpeg Not 100% sure what I have to do to fix the issue

                              L
                              L
                              laggindragon
                              wrote on last edited by laggindragon
                              #113

                              @SNBCL360 if this is the quest package, remove the SPS related stuff from the avatar (Hotdog, butt, pussy, hands, tits, and mouth)

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • L Lovely_Flare

                                @Fire_90 i just tried downloading your most recent fix and the boobs are still broken for me just squishing instead of getting larger

                                Fire_90F
                                Fire_90F
                                Fire_90
                                wrote on last edited by Fire_90
                                #114

                                @Lovely_Flare I founded out it's broken again... i'm gonna fix them as fast as possible

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • L Lovely_Flare

                                  @laggindragon i made a new one

                                  Fire_90F
                                  Fire_90F
                                  Fire_90
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #115
                                  This post is deleted!
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • S SNBCL360

                                    ce5f5222-1364-4525-83f5-58d9a7906c38-image.jpeg Not 100% sure what I have to do to fix the issue

                                    Fire_90F
                                    Fire_90F
                                    Fire_90
                                    wrote on last edited by Fire_90
                                    #116

                                    @SNBCL360 I have 0 errors for SPS so I dont know how you get those

                                    L 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Fire_90F
                                      Fire_90F
                                      Fire_90
                                      wrote on last edited by Fire_90
                                      #117

                                      IT'S FIXED

                                      I'm so sorry for anyone downloading the broken one

                                      LINK IS ABOVE

                                      Thanks for warning me @lovely_flare

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      💖
                                      1
                                      • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                        @SNBCL360 I have 0 errors for SPS so I dont know how you get those

                                        L
                                        L
                                        laggindragon
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #118

                                        @Fire_90 idk either it's an error for the quest models, but i found out all they need to do is remove the sps stuff on the quest port and it should work fine, it did for me atleast.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • B
                                          B
                                          batimfan346
                                          wrote on last edited by batimfan346
                                          #119

                                          SET 2 RELEASING TONIGHT, IMMA KEEP CHECKING THIS THREADD FUCK YEAH

                                          L Fire_90F 2 Replies Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular