Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: These Bases/Models Help me out my pirate crew! NSFW WARNING

LF: These Bases/Models Help me out my pirate crew! NSFW WARNING

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
nsfwgumroadinflationfemboyfemale
11 Posts 5 Posters 1.2k Views 15 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Potato PirateP
    Potato PirateP
    Potato Pirate
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    bump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Potato PirateP
      Potato PirateP
      Potato Pirate
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      Bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • KanbionK
        KanbionK
        Kanbion
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        I'm not sure if this is it, but I found this:
        https://kemono.cr/patreon/user/70168880/post/133729797

        I have no idea how to use blender, I try my best though. </3
        Si Vis Pacem, Parabellum

        K 1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • Potato PirateP
          Potato PirateP
          Potato Pirate
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          thank you even if it may or amy not be seems to still have some of the features that are matching the avatar so i apreciate the help thanks kanbion

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • BerryBushB
            BerryBushB
            BerryBush
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            bump

            If i bump your post even though its already been solved or found, it's so I can come back to it later on my pc

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • BerryBushB
              BerryBushB
              BerryBush
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              bump

              If i bump your post even though its already been solved or found, it's so I can come back to it later on my pc

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • R
                R
                Razz
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • R
                  R
                  Razz
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • KanbionK Kanbion

                    I'm not sure if this is it, but I found this:
                    https://kemono.cr/patreon/user/70168880/post/133729797

                    K
                    K
                    KingChris825
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    @Kanbion The avatar has been taken down. If anyone has it, can I please have the files?

                    KanbionK 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • K KingChris825

                      @Kanbion The avatar has been taken down. If anyone has it, can I please have the files?

                      KanbionK
                      KanbionK
                      Kanbion
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      @KingChris825 here's another post that has the same avatar uploaded.

                      I don't have this avatar, so i just searched here on ripperstore to find it.

                      https://forum.ripper.store/post/1594569 (post i found the download link in)

                      [register or login to view this hidden content] (download link)

                      I have no idea how to use blender, I try my best though. </3
                      Si Vis Pacem, Parabellum

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular