Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. (edits) LF Stella the Gothic Bnnuy, Amelia the Chicken, and Mama Honey By NitroticNate / CyberNate. Other edits of his are also welcome.

(edits) LF Stella the Gothic Bnnuy, Amelia the Chicken, and Mama Honey By NitroticNate / CyberNate. Other edits of his are also welcome.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
fnaffniafurrynsfwlooking forthiccfemalefrennichikubonfie
17 Posts 7 Posters 1.7k Views 12 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Void006V
    Void006V
    Void006
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    This guy made some genuinely good fnia model edits. I had 4 of his avatars (4th one isn't included cuz I didn't use it a ton and it's basically just a small edit of fexa) but he privated all of them after a temporary suspension. I hope anyone that has some of his models before he crashed out and basically removed everything from his store can leave any in here.
    The three i'm mainly looking for (my own screenshots of each):

    Stella the Gothic Bnnuy
    ea33da58-06b2-4aac-8153-30c409876f0d-image.jpeg
    fabe71e1-e8e4-4ece-b50e-e58b5613702b-image.jpeg

    Amelia the Chicken
    b565173a-029a-4a31-b740-c2938101333a-image.jpeg
    4f514ac9-2b2a-4faf-9a60-e25f5eef1b67-image.jpeg

    Mama Honey
    475b95d0-fa41-4189-af6b-015db551baaa-image.jpeg

    ///[I DON'T REALLY MIND IF YOU LEAVE ANY MODELS HE'S MADE IF YOU HAVE THEM BUT THESE THREE ARE THE ONES I'M MAINLY AFTER!]///

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • P
      P
      plague1987
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • FexaCollectF
        FexaCollectF
        FexaCollect
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        the bonfie one is interresing wanna trade ? what ur looking for it

        Void006V 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • FexaCollectF FexaCollect

          the bonfie one is interresing wanna trade ? what ur looking for it

          Void006V
          Void006V
          Void006
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @shadowgirls1 this is a looking for post, not a trading post lol. please read posts and look at what type of post it is before you comment asking for a trade

          FexaCollectF 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Void006V Void006

            @shadowgirls1 this is a looking for post, not a trading post lol. please read posts and look at what type of post it is before you comment asking for a trade

            FexaCollectF
            FexaCollectF
            FexaCollect
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Void006
            Hey, sorry about that—I misread the post and completely misunderstood what you were asking. That’s on me. My French brain definitely got a bit lost in translation 😅 I’ll pay closer attention next time before commenting. Thanks for pointing it out.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • FexaCollectF
              FexaCollectF
              FexaCollect
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Hey! I might have them, but they could be slightly different. I’d be happy to give them to you after my Easter break. Wishing you a happy Easter!

              K W 2 Replies Last reply
              2
              • FexaCollectF FexaCollect

                Hey! I might have them, but they could be slightly different. I’d be happy to give them to you after my Easter break. Wishing you a happy Easter!

                K
                K
                kingtiger88
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @shadowgirls1 lets see em when ya get the chance

                Im a women i just named my profile king

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • FexaCollectF FexaCollect

                  Hey! I might have them, but they could be slightly different. I’d be happy to give them to you after my Easter break. Wishing you a happy Easter!

                  W
                  W
                  WaterTrap
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @shadowgirls1 yes please

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • FexaCollectF
                    FexaCollectF
                    FexaCollect
                    wrote on last edited by FexaCollect
                    #9

                    image1.png
                    [register or login to view this hidden content]
                    feb93021-3b9a-4273-b3f8-2c549b2d8d3d-image.jpeg
                    [register or login to view this hidden content]
                    if you wnat more in the future let me by upvoting me

                    Void006V 1 Reply Last reply
                    3
                    • FexaCollectF FexaCollect

                      image1.png
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]
                      feb93021-3b9a-4273-b3f8-2c549b2d8d3d-image.jpeg
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]
                      if you wnat more in the future let me by upvoting me

                      Void006V
                      Void006V
                      Void006
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @shadowgirls1 OH MY GOODNESS THANK YOU!! I'll have to look later if it's the whole models but i'm so glad you found them if it's at least close to the actual ones!!

                      FexaCollectF 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Void006V Void006

                        @shadowgirls1 OH MY GOODNESS THANK YOU!! I'll have to look later if it's the whole models but i'm so glad you found them if it's at least close to the actual ones!!

                        FexaCollectF
                        FexaCollectF
                        FexaCollect
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @Void006 im sorry again for the mis understand

                        Void006V 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • FexaCollectF FexaCollect

                          @Void006 im sorry again for the mis understand

                          Void006V
                          Void006V
                          Void006
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @shadowgirls1 no no you're quite alright! thank you for the files i greatly appreciate them! I would give you something in return but it's not anything that's already likely already in here or a different website lol. I do need help though because I'm not super knowledgable on importing a .vrca to unity and just would like to know how you did if you don't mind?

                          FexaCollectF 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Void006V Void006

                            @shadowgirls1 no no you're quite alright! thank you for the files i greatly appreciate them! I would give you something in return but it's not anything that's already likely already in here or a different website lol. I do need help though because I'm not super knowledgable on importing a .vrca to unity and just would like to know how you did if you don't mind?

                            FexaCollectF
                            FexaCollectF
                            FexaCollect
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @Void006 honestly if you are weeling im ready to trade with you on discord and to become trading partner

                            Void006V 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • FexaCollectF FexaCollect

                              @Void006 honestly if you are weeling im ready to trade with you on discord and to become trading partner

                              Void006V
                              Void006V
                              Void006
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @shadowgirls1 No thank you, I'm alright! As I said, anything I have is probably already ripped and online so there's no real point in a trade.

                              FexaCollectF 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Void006V Void006

                                @shadowgirls1 No thank you, I'm alright! As I said, anything I have is probably already ripped and online so there's no real point in a trade.

                                FexaCollectF
                                FexaCollectF
                                FexaCollect
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @Void006 ill do a trading post in case if you find anything you like

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • ShurklordS
                                  ShurklordS
                                  Shurklord
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  Bump, I NEED the Chiku, probably the one I used the most out of the 3 here

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • greasywhatG
                                    greasywhatG
                                    greasywhat
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    Bump for the Chiku

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                    Register Login
                                    Reply
                                    • Reply as topic
                                    Log in to reply
                                    • Oldest to Newest
                                    • Newest to Oldest
                                    • Most Votes


                                    • Login

                                    • Login or register to search.
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    0
                                    • Categories
                                    • Recent
                                    • Tags
                                    • Popular