FOUND BY : SBEW Sacha and Tisha by Kaiylast
-
anyone have tisha pc other than pixeldrain or mega? google drive would be best
-
would someone be willing to upload both sacha and tisha for me i tried to do it but im getting burned out
@RosalinaThePup yes I can dm me
-
-
bumpp
-
bump sacha quest
-
bump sacha quest
-
bump reup
-
@RosalinaThePup yes I can dm me
@civilian827 I'm sorry i dont know how T-T
-
@RosalinaThePup yes I can dm me
@civilian827 I cant Dm you if you are still willing to help let me know
-
holy cheese, sacha is 4GB to download? i cant even upload him into unity because of how big the file is.
-
Download Link (pixeldrain.com) Ok sorry for the delay i have super slow internet try this!@Sbew why is ts 4gb to download. i cant even upload him into unity.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login