Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. Sunr4y - models here (Update: the link to the mega, the origional has been removed from the server)

Sunr4y - models here (Update: the link to the mega, the origional has been removed from the server)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Furry Avatars
sharingnsfwmodelsfurry
46 Posts 22 Posters 3.2k Views 24 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • I
    I
    iamstupid
    wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Forgetting the rocket raccoon if it exists

    SirlockinbottomS 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • I iamstupid

      Forgetting the rocket raccoon if it exists

      SirlockinbottomS
      SirlockinbottomS
      Sirlockinbottom
      wrote on last edited by
      #8

      @iamstupid

      IDK if it was ever released.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • A
        A
        aexotin213
        wrote on last edited by
        #9

        yeah, it wasnt

        im kind of an asshole for lying to my firend about how i get these models buuut on the flipside he has more nsfw models and i get free porn

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • W
          W
          whateverkid
          wrote on last edited by
          #10

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • W
            W
            whateverkid
            wrote on last edited by
            #11

            bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • VolttekkaV
              VolttekkaV
              Volttekka
              wrote on last edited by
              #12

              Link dead

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • W
                W
                whateverkid
                wrote on last edited by
                #13

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • EeveeblockE
                  EeveeblockE
                  Eeveeblock
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #14

                  i have what is apparently the newest version of theyre pyro but the shaders and textures are just not working so i cant see what its supposed to look like and the worst part is is that it doesnt come with textures

                  Why is it so hard to get reputation.

                  I will not stop till I get what I want >:3

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • demongod4001D
                    demongod4001D
                    demongod4001
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #15

                    bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • C
                      C
                      Cb3411
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #16

                      @sirlockinbottom Link is dead

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • TheProfT
                        TheProfT
                        TheProf
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #17

                        +1

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • P
                          P
                          PCDude
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #18

                          link is down

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • StixkatS
                            StixkatS
                            Stixkat
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #19

                            link is down, bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • TheProfT
                              TheProfT
                              TheProf
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #20

                              bump

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • The archivistT
                                The archivistT
                                The archivist
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #21

                                Just join the server. Im literally the guy that maintains the server's model folder, and I add to it whenever there is a new model. You can also dm me with ones I don't yet have.

                                VolttekkaV SirlockinbottomS 2 Replies Last reply
                                2
                                • The archivistT The archivist

                                  Just join the server. Im literally the guy that maintains the server's model folder, and I add to it whenever there is a new model. You can also dm me with ones I don't yet have.

                                  VolttekkaV
                                  VolttekkaV
                                  Volttekka
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #22

                                  @The-archivist Am interested, what server?

                                  The archivistT 1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • The archivistT The archivist

                                    Just join the server. Im literally the guy that maintains the server's model folder, and I add to it whenever there is a new model. You can also dm me with ones I don't yet have.

                                    SirlockinbottomS
                                    SirlockinbottomS
                                    Sirlockinbottom
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #23

                                    @The-archivist

                                    second, and sent you a dm with a model request.

                                    The archivistT 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • VolttekkaV Volttekka

                                      @The-archivist Am interested, what server?

                                      The archivistT
                                      The archivistT
                                      The archivist
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #24

                                      @Volttekka Sunr4ys server. its in read-only right now as sunr4y is trying to get an actual job, but they are still taking render coms. Mega is in announcements. if you have any comm models or any you dont see in there, then send them my way 🙂 (I won't upload the Comm models unless u want me to & get permission, I just like having them for completion's sake and because I hate lost media) https://discord.gg/T22g8pnnMw

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      4
                                      • SirlockinbottomS Sirlockinbottom

                                        @The-archivist

                                        second, and sent you a dm with a model request.

                                        The archivistT
                                        The archivistT
                                        The archivist
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #25

                                        @Sirlockinbottom, just use the link I just posted above to join the Discord and download the models from the Mega in the Announcments channel

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        2
                                        • 3
                                          3
                                          395248
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #26

                                          I doubt it'll happen, but I would love to have access to their model of Powerslamming, futa cock and all.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular