LF: miyuki by kimiko
-
@rockets Yeah, I was just going to ask..what does the avatar even have? The photos are all close up, mostly portraits. Almost all of the photos are of the same outfit, with little variation. She has no description, no credits, fbt ready??, no requirements, no links, and most importantly, NO TOGGLE VIDEO. Generally, with these e-girl creators I expect some "showcase," of a FBT user doing splits, twerks, dancing, and epilepsy trigger lights but not even that..I wouldn't even dare invest in a creator who can't do the bare minimum of a real display/advertisement of their avatar and its features. Girl looks like she whipped out her camera, did a few poses, few mat swaps, few hairdoes, went alt for a moment, then called it a day. I haven't even uploaded the package, but I'm not expecting much. Either way, super thanks to the person who bought it! I'm super curious what makes this avatar 2GB..
-
@rockets Yeah, I was just going to ask..what does the avatar even have? The photos are all close up, mostly portraits. Almost all of the photos are of the same outfit, with little variation. She has no description, no credits, fbt ready??, no requirements, no links, and most importantly, NO TOGGLE VIDEO. Generally, with these e-girl creators I expect some "showcase," of a FBT user doing splits, twerks, dancing, and epilepsy trigger lights but not even that..I wouldn't even dare invest in a creator who can't do the bare minimum of a real display/advertisement of their avatar and its features. Girl looks like she whipped out her camera, did a few poses, few mat swaps, few hairdoes, went alt for a moment, then called it a day. I haven't even uploaded the package, but I'm not expecting much. Either way, super thanks to the person who bought it! I'm super curious what makes this avatar 2GB..
-
@Bluuuu its not a bad avatar if u look at it, i removed the bandaids since they wont toggle off and i didnt feel like fixing it lol. if u do decide to put it in unity i personally dont like a lot of physbones so i removed a few as well and edited some colors

@rockets hey how did you get this avi uploaded? she is broken in game for me.
-
@rockets Yeah, I was just going to ask..what does the avatar even have? The photos are all close up, mostly portraits. Almost all of the photos are of the same outfit, with little variation. She has no description, no credits, fbt ready??, no requirements, no links, and most importantly, NO TOGGLE VIDEO. Generally, with these e-girl creators I expect some "showcase," of a FBT user doing splits, twerks, dancing, and epilepsy trigger lights but not even that..I wouldn't even dare invest in a creator who can't do the bare minimum of a real display/advertisement of their avatar and its features. Girl looks like she whipped out her camera, did a few poses, few mat swaps, few hairdoes, went alt for a moment, then called it a day. I haven't even uploaded the package, but I'm not expecting much. Either way, super thanks to the person who bought it! I'm super curious what makes this avatar 2GB..
@Bluuuu she has description and credits. she said she had things in life come up so it took a bit to do it. she also said shes doing a toggle video soon and fixing some issues
-
@Bluuuu she has description and credits. she said she had things in life come up so it took a bit to do it. she also said shes doing a toggle video soon and fixing some issues
@kookiemonster And what about Callie? Callie came out a while back and still nada. At least she finally added the description and credits, but I still believe one shouldn't sell a product with no information or anything for people to go off of except a few in-game selfies.
-
@kookiemonster And what about Callie? Callie came out a while back and still nada. At least she finally added the description and credits, but I still believe one shouldn't sell a product with no information or anything for people to go off of except a few in-game selfies.
@Bluuuu its not like she forces people to buy them even without descriptions lmao. if they decide to buy them anyway then thats their own doing. some creators have a life other than just avatar creation. it prob takes time. u never know man. dont be so negative on a creator. u clearly love her avis if ur trying to rip from someone else lol jsssss. but no fr tho. be nice.
-
@Bluuuu its not like she forces people to buy them even without descriptions lmao. if they decide to buy them anyway then thats their own doing. some creators have a life other than just avatar creation. it prob takes time. u never know man. dont be so negative on a creator. u clearly love her avis if ur trying to rip from someone else lol jsssss. but no fr tho. be nice.
@kookiemonster I'm just making a simple statement, it was all in agreeance with rockets post about "her lastest two models have no descriptions or anything
" a few days ago. I know people aren't forced, I'm stating as a person doing business, it makes more sense to better advertise your avatars by providing information. It is extremely helpful to let people know what they're getting. I'm fully aware avatars take time, I've made my own before. The thing is, it doesn't take rocket science to know it is better to inform customers of the product you're trying to sell. If she has time to create it, post it, send a few selfies, she has time to make a description and simple credits, thats all. You replied to me, claim I'm being negative and getting defensive on some random creator. I came here looking for the model because my friend wanted the file, but doesn't have an account, but she found it leaked public a day ago and told me she doesn't like it. I don't wear this creator's avatars, just found out about her and noticed how she doesn't provide much like other creator's I've come across. Either way, it was all my observation. I'm not bashing the creator nor being mean, go ahead and enjoy your avi. -
bump
-
the body and head are different colors, anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it??

-
up
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
it shows there is a jpeg file in the store but if you don't have that that's sad