LF: miyuki by kimiko
-
@MoonBubble her discord announcement was today she said shes sending preorders by dm atm, she will probably email anyone that has preordered and not in the discord.
-
Bump, she out
-
the avi is not worth it, shes barely got any toggles at all, some of the toggles dont even work
@MoonBubble You bought it?
Can we get a link pleaaaaseeee -
-
-
@MoonBubble transfer.it works, but just a heads up that you need to allow access for the google drive one.
-
-
@MoonBubble transfer.it works, but just a heads up that you need to allow access for the google drive one.
-
@rockets Yeah, I was just going to ask..what does the avatar even have? The photos are all close up, mostly portraits. Almost all of the photos are of the same outfit, with little variation. She has no description, no credits, fbt ready??, no requirements, no links, and most importantly, NO TOGGLE VIDEO. Generally, with these e-girl creators I expect some "showcase," of a FBT user doing splits, twerks, dancing, and epilepsy trigger lights but not even that..I wouldn't even dare invest in a creator who can't do the bare minimum of a real display/advertisement of their avatar and its features. Girl looks like she whipped out her camera, did a few poses, few mat swaps, few hairdoes, went alt for a moment, then called it a day. I haven't even uploaded the package, but I'm not expecting much. Either way, super thanks to the person who bought it! I'm super curious what makes this avatar 2GB..
-
@rockets Yeah, I was just going to ask..what does the avatar even have? The photos are all close up, mostly portraits. Almost all of the photos are of the same outfit, with little variation. She has no description, no credits, fbt ready??, no requirements, no links, and most importantly, NO TOGGLE VIDEO. Generally, with these e-girl creators I expect some "showcase," of a FBT user doing splits, twerks, dancing, and epilepsy trigger lights but not even that..I wouldn't even dare invest in a creator who can't do the bare minimum of a real display/advertisement of their avatar and its features. Girl looks like she whipped out her camera, did a few poses, few mat swaps, few hairdoes, went alt for a moment, then called it a day. I haven't even uploaded the package, but I'm not expecting much. Either way, super thanks to the person who bought it! I'm super curious what makes this avatar 2GB..
-
@Bluuuu its not a bad avatar if u look at it, i removed the bandaids since they wont toggle off and i didnt feel like fixing it lol. if u do decide to put it in unity i personally dont like a lot of physbones so i removed a few as well and edited some colors

@rockets hey how did you get this avi uploaded? she is broken in game for me.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
it shows there is a jpeg file in the store but if you don't have that that's sad