[Frenni needed!] Quest Conversion FNIA
-
@shyiol i checked, she does
-
im gonna download the conversions here and link them in the post giving credit! tysm for ppl who have done quest conversions!
-
@esp @teknoeee I wouldn't. Pixeldrain as first choice, workup as second, terabox if all else fails. Don't use something that gets taken down like Drive, Dropbox, or Mega
@Rando my drive has been up for uh...a while now ngl-
-
B B1gt1ttyg0thgurl referenced this topic on
-
@renato.wertheim
yaya! its linked in the post -
bump
-
I did the frenni version
Anyone let me know if i fucked somewhere. I can't reallt check in game don't have a quest.DEAD FILE GO HERE :
https://forum.ripper.store/topic/102439/fixed-fnc-frenni-nightclub-pack-1 -
I did the frenni version
Anyone let me know if i fucked somewhere. I can't reallt check in game don't have a quest.DEAD FILE GO HERE :
https://forum.ripper.store/topic/102439/fixed-fnc-frenni-nightclub-pack-1 -
@Sebaxxx19 uhhhhh what do you mean by that
-
@Sebaxxx19 Sonion ring what are you talking about
-
@Sebaxxx19 Sonion ring what are you talking about
-
@Sebaxxx19 someone might do that! but its not the threads purpose, id suggest making your own post for it :]
-
I did the frenni version
Anyone let me know if i fucked somewhere. I can't reallt check in game don't have a quest.DEAD FILE GO HERE :
https://forum.ripper.store/topic/102439/fixed-fnc-frenni-nightclub-pack-1@Fire_90 tysm!
-
I did the frenni version
Anyone let me know if i fucked somewhere. I can't reallt check in game don't have a quest.DEAD FILE GO HERE :
https://forum.ripper.store/topic/102439/fixed-fnc-frenni-nightclub-pack-1This post is deleted! -
I did the frenni version
Anyone let me know if i fucked somewhere. I can't reallt check in game don't have a quest.DEAD FILE GO HERE :
https://forum.ripper.store/topic/102439/fixed-fnc-frenni-nightclub-pack-1@Fire_90 for me it worked fine, sadly the blush on the ear is still a issue, you guys can just remove the blush via materials. Also the lighting for the emission is not there too but Thanks again mate!
-
Updated my bonfie fixes to have quest (i think it exported atleast..)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

. ⟢
⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈)
Download Link (mega.nz)