LF: 複数アバター対応【SummerNostalgic】Chocolat and/or Manuka
-
Saw this mega cute clothes. Was wondering if anyone could provide. Would greatly appreciate it

Was mainly looking for Manuka and Chocolat.It's also my first time doing a post like this so I hope I did everything right haha, decided to do it since I didn't notice any other post with this clothing. But apologies if there is already!
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
