looking to rip this springtrap bonfie/ potentially make it nsfw
-
hard bc candy only makes sfw avatar's
-
I mean, you could likely do some fuckery in blender to take the modified Bonfie model, and just re-add the NSFW bits from the original Bonfie model, onto it, then apply textures and just mess with the toggles and such a little. Right? I can only assume it's possible since I'm not very like, skilled in blender enough yet to be able to do this myself, and I'm nowhere capable enough of fucking about in Unity to alter the toggles and such.
-
I mean, you could likely do some fuckery in blender to take the modified Bonfie model, and just re-add the NSFW bits from the original Bonfie model, onto it, then apply textures and just mess with the toggles and such a little. Right? I can only assume it's possible since I'm not very like, skilled in blender enough yet to be able to do this myself, and I'm nowhere capable enough of fucking about in Unity to alter the toggles and such.
@lollermsparko i hope someone can it's just gonna be a lot of work to re add the nsfw bits but i would be proud of the person who can bc my dumb ass doesn't know blender
-
I have the files for her but it's sfw insted of being nsfw.
Download Link (workupload.com)@Lord-X
do you have one that can go for quest? -
bump, if we keep bumping we're likely to get someone up to the task right?
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
bump
-
welp i for saw this
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login