Looking for this yuta model to get ripped
-
@kentakakura ill end up on a hundred blacklists across all avatar servers if i dropped my user, fuh naw bro
@didyhedothi You could always dm me it
-
@kentakakura the "Worst" was a mispelling, i said worst many times too much, i didnt mean to slander lantik like that,
-
@didyhedothi 100+
@kentakakura Lol 400+, i can show proof in dms
-
@kentakakura Lol 400+, i can show proof in dms
@didyhedothi How are you gonna show proof in dms if you're not gonna drop your discord
-
@didyhedothi You could always dm me it
@kentakakura i dont even trust u with my user, youve been around here for a year, and not a single rep
-
@kentakakura i dont even trust u with my user, youve been around here for a year, and not a single rep
@didyhedothi I guess bro I mean I have no problem dropping mine since I'm apart of the collab
-
@didyhedothi I guess bro I mean I have no problem dropping mine since I'm apart of the collab
@kentakakura why do u want my user
-
@kentakakura why do u want my user
@didyhedothi To have a actual conversation instead of having to fill up a forum. Plus if you're throwing around claims about lantik and know about the collab I'm sure you're in the server anyway so you're just beating around the bush for no reason
-
@kentakakura i dont even trust u with my user, youve been around here for a year, and not a single rep
@didyhedothi I just lurk on here for the sake of looking not actually interacting
-
@didyhedothi To have a actual conversation instead of having to fill up a forum. Plus if you're throwing around claims about lantik and know about the collab I'm sure you're in the server anyway so you're just beating around the bush for no reason
@kentakakura alllegadely, i do not fully believe the accusation
-
@didyhedothi I just lurk on here for the sake of looking not actually interacting
@kentakakura yeah, sure buddyyy
-
@kentakakura alllegadely, i do not fully believe the accusation
@didyhedothi You believed it enough to throw it around to back up ripping it
-
@kentakakura yeah, sure buddyyy
@didyhedothi Believe it or don't its really not my problem. At the end of the day you've only shown that you're scared of actually sitting down and confronting the situation head on. Plus for someone whos supposedly uploaded "400+" avatars you sure do look for a LOT of pre made unity packages. Makes me wonder how many you've actually worked on yourself in unity let alone if you've ever used blender
-
@kentakakura the "Worst" was a mispelling, i said worst many times too much, i didnt mean to slander lantik like that,
@didyhedothi Also just to add onto this you said " the only reason why he is still relevant is because of the culling games discord server" so you for sure feel some kinda way about him and originally intended to slander his name by bringing up the the rumors
-
@didyhedothi Also just to add onto this you said " the only reason why he is still relevant is because of the culling games discord server" so you for sure feel some kinda way about him and originally intended to slander his name by bringing up the the rumors
@kentakakura i havent even seen him on vrc
-
@didyhedothi Believe it or don't its really not my problem. At the end of the day you've only shown that you're scared of actually sitting down and confronting the situation head on. Plus for someone whos supposedly uploaded "400+" avatars you sure do look for a LOT of pre made unity packages. Makes me wonder how many you've actually worked on yourself in unity let alone if you've ever used blender
@kentakakura are we slow
-
@kentakakura i havent even seen him on vrc
@didyhedothi Nobody said anything about you seeing him on vrc. But you're aware of the collab to some extent so I would assume you're in the server for it
-
@kentakakura are we slow
@didyhedothi Either elaborate or just shut up LMAO
-
@didyhedothi Either elaborate or just shut up LMAO
@kentakakura aight so ur mad now ok
-
@kentakakura aight so ur mad now ok
@didyhedothi I just don't appreciate you throwing around rumors to help double down on ripping my friends avatar
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
