Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: Any Android/Robot Dicks

LF: Any Android/Robot Dicks

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
nsfwcockpenisdickandroidrobotvrchat
18 Posts 9 Posters 1.8k Views 13 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MeowsclesM Meowscles

    @CmdrBrannick Physbones for these kinds of things (non-humanoid models, and physics based things) can be easily made through a simple armature and bone setup throughout the appendage, with automatic weights applied. If you want it to be more accurate, place the bone position tail and starting points accordingly.

    For SPS, SPS is fairly plug and play. There is documentation on SPS, on how to make a "plug" (male appendage), which is fairly plug and play, and you can also test it in the editor.

    I can set this up for you if you want.

    MeowsclesM
    MeowsclesM
    Meowscles
    wrote on last edited by Meowscles
    #9

    Looking at this model, this is something that's meant for FNAF models given the models style and texturing methods. It has a rig, but a lot of customization options. I don't think this is something you'd want for universal usage, but that's just me personally.

    For a universal cock model meant for robots, I have this for you. I purchased this a while back, and since I purchased this, this is all of the files related to the model itself- and in the most updated format. Enjoy.

    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    i usually bump 4 blender stuff, but i also provide what i can when i can 💪

    CmdrBrannickC wishfylW GhostRocket811G P B 5 Replies Last reply
    0
    • MeowsclesM Meowscles

      Looking at this model, this is something that's meant for FNAF models given the models style and texturing methods. It has a rig, but a lot of customization options. I don't think this is something you'd want for universal usage, but that's just me personally.

      For a universal cock model meant for robots, I have this for you. I purchased this a while back, and since I purchased this, this is all of the files related to the model itself- and in the most updated format. Enjoy.

      [register or login to view this hidden content]

      CmdrBrannickC
      CmdrBrannickC
      CmdrBrannick
      wrote on last edited by
      #10

      @Meowscles I'll have to check it out when I get the chance.
      I actually thought it'd be harder to turn a regular model into one with SPS. I'm definitely going to give it a go myself first.

      MeowsclesM 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • CmdrBrannickC CmdrBrannick

        @Meowscles I'll have to check it out when I get the chance.
        I actually thought it'd be harder to turn a regular model into one with SPS. I'm definitely going to give it a go myself first.

        MeowsclesM
        MeowsclesM
        Meowscles
        wrote on last edited by
        #11

        @CmdrBrannick Not at all! Its extremely simple and can even be done to models that don't have an armature with weights on it. The documentation is extremely simple, and it's as easy as adding a component and positioning it in the hierarchy and on the model itself.

        Take a look!

        i usually bump 4 blender stuff, but i also provide what i can when i can 💪

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • MeowsclesM Meowscles

          Looking at this model, this is something that's meant for FNAF models given the models style and texturing methods. It has a rig, but a lot of customization options. I don't think this is something you'd want for universal usage, but that's just me personally.

          For a universal cock model meant for robots, I have this for you. I purchased this a while back, and since I purchased this, this is all of the files related to the model itself- and in the most updated format. Enjoy.

          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          wishfylW
          wishfylW
          wishfyl
          wrote on last edited by
          #12

          @Meowscles
          Hey, would you happen to still have this? The download seems to have expired.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • MeowsclesM Meowscles

            Looking at this model, this is something that's meant for FNAF models given the models style and texturing methods. It has a rig, but a lot of customization options. I don't think this is something you'd want for universal usage, but that's just me personally.

            For a universal cock model meant for robots, I have this for you. I purchased this a while back, and since I purchased this, this is all of the files related to the model itself- and in the most updated format. Enjoy.

            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            GhostRocket811G
            GhostRocket811G
            GhostRocket811
            wrote on last edited by
            #13

            @Meowscles i would also be interested in this, if possible? The download seems to be expired/deleted. Would appreciate to hear back from ya! =D

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • MeowsclesM
              MeowsclesM
              Meowscles
              wrote on last edited by
              #14

              I'll get back to the both of you ASAP, currently having technological issues.

              i usually bump 4 blender stuff, but i also provide what i can when i can 💪

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • MeowsclesM Meowscles

                Looking at this model, this is something that's meant for FNAF models given the models style and texturing methods. It has a rig, but a lot of customization options. I don't think this is something you'd want for universal usage, but that's just me personally.

                For a universal cock model meant for robots, I have this for you. I purchased this a while back, and since I purchased this, this is all of the files related to the model itself- and in the most updated format. Enjoy.

                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                P
                P
                puppysz
                wrote on last edited by
                #15

                @Meowscles can you reupload please?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • MeowsclesM Meowscles

                  Looking at this model, this is something that's meant for FNAF models given the models style and texturing methods. It has a rig, but a lot of customization options. I don't think this is something you'd want for universal usage, but that's just me personally.

                  For a universal cock model meant for robots, I have this for you. I purchased this a while back, and since I purchased this, this is all of the files related to the model itself- and in the most updated format. Enjoy.

                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  B
                  B
                  ballbearer
                  wrote last edited by
                  #16

                  @Meowscles anychance you can share it again the like expiried

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • K
                    K
                    kitavali
                    wrote last edited by
                    #17

                    can you reupload please

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • MeowsclesM
                      MeowsclesM
                      Meowscles
                      wrote last edited by
                      #18

                      @kitavali @ballbearer @ghostrocket811 @wishfyl

                      Sorry for getting back so late. I uploaded the Sin-thetic StrokeShaft, which can be found here.
                      https://forum.ripper.store/topic/94737/lf-sin-thetic-strokeshaft?_=1791112623183

                      I haven't been having the best luck with technology recently, so I haven't been able to upload the file myself. However there is a working link!

                      i usually bump 4 blender stuff, but i also provide what i can when i can 💪

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular