Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. DEVICE_FRIEND (mazed) Model [DELTARUNE] by a Maze

DEVICE_FRIEND (mazed) Model [DELTARUNE] by a Maze

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
deltarunefriendfurryimagefrienddevicefrienda maze
108 Posts 27 Posters 5.2k Views 31 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • LurkinDumbassL
    LurkinDumbassL
    LurkinDumbass
    wrote on last edited by
    #99

    Looking at the models page it may of had an update to fix the problems. Anyone got the updated version?

    I believe in the Preservation of digital goods.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • shshlayS
      shshlayS
      shshlay
      wrote on last edited by
      #100

      Bump for update

      Consider bumping and giving rep !! I love you all !! Drink water !!

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • R Rezzi

        God that website they're using is hot garbage. I paid the money for it and not only did the website not take me to a download link, it didn't send me an email with a link either. all I got in my email was a message telling me to finish sign up which the store page says nothing about, none of the links on the email even work, and signing up on the website itself doesn't work either because it won't send verification codes. I had to message the creator on twitter just now and the only proof i have for them is the charge on my bank account. now I have to wait for them to get back to me. was hoping someone would have it here so I could just get what I paid for but nope, not here either. absolute dogshit website lmao

        B
        B
        blehblahbleeh
        wrote on last edited by
        #101

        @Rezzi had the same problem with the pluey model but i just signed in with google with the same email and brute-forced my way into the site to get my file

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • LurkinDumbassL
          LurkinDumbassL
          LurkinDumbass
          wrote on last edited by
          #102

          Bump for the updated version.

          I believe in the Preservation of digital goods.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • LuminBunL
            LuminBunL
            LuminBun
            wrote on last edited by
            #103

            Bump for update!!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • LurkinDumbassL
              LurkinDumbassL
              LurkinDumbass
              wrote on last edited by
              #104

              Bump

              I believe in the Preservation of digital goods.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • LurkinDumbassL
                LurkinDumbassL
                LurkinDumbass
                wrote on last edited by
                #105

                Bump

                I believe in the Preservation of digital goods.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • AtomMeAtomA
                  AtomMeAtomA
                  AtomMeAtom
                  wrote last edited by
                  #106

                  bump for update

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • A
                    A
                    Alan Paul
                    wrote last edited by
                    #107

                    Bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • 3
                      3
                      32Shell
                      wrote last edited by
                      #108

                      bubububu, bump.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular