FOUND: Project: ''JUL1A'' | Female/Femboy | PC + Quest + Opti | VRCFT & VRCFury
-
I wasn't aware of it until a few hours ago, but some of the toggles don't seem to be synced cross-platform. Im not sure if this is just a me issue but I figured someone would want to be aware of it just incase.
I loveeee Heart's avatars its just kinda expensive for my price range





-
bump
-
G GayBonk referenced this topic on
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login