lf,, this unpleasant??
-
-
BUMP
-
Anyone know the creator of it? Like username and stuff
-
bump who's the creator
-
bump who's the creator
@Pumpkin_XD21 Jelly but its dexxed
-
@Pumpkin_XD21 Jelly but its dexxed
@M1zuki I mean their full user when I ask that
-
@M1zuki I mean their full user when I ask that
@autotheism ~ ୨୧Jelly୨୧ ~
-
What does dextroed mean?
-
What does dextroed mean?
@autotheism basically like a lock system to the point where you can't use it it'll look like a distorted mesh thingy
-
What does dextroed mean?
@autotheism anti rip system, you cant rip it if you do like pumpkin said it literally breaks the avatar so you cant use in it unity to upload it to your account
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login