Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: Snao Pheromosa by Dotolie (NSFW Avatar) (LF 9/28 update)

LF: Snao Pheromosa by Dotolie (NSFW Avatar) (LF 9/28 update)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
looking forgumroadavatar
48 Posts 23 Posters 15.8k Views 27 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • J
    J
    j0xged3
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Holy fucking boob jesus christ

    +1

    make sure to updoot the uploaders!

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Z
      Z
      zenova
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      holy mongos, look this bagongos!!
      this huge hungabadungas!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • V
        V
        Vixen2
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        do any one have that avatar

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • The_Doc71T
          The_Doc71T
          The_Doc71
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          I have the model if anmyone wants it I'll trade for any models after "Horror Alice" as they blacklisted before i could get the last of the models

          https://ripper.store/avatars?category=authorId&search=usr_2e61102a-b24a-4681-996c-b4996dd8d1a5

          https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1147567732435472384/1147826114220277851/VRChat_2023-09-03_04-56-56.858_1920x1080.png

          MyFriendlySparkM RandoR 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • The_Doc71T The_Doc71

            I have the model if anmyone wants it I'll trade for any models after "Horror Alice" as they blacklisted before i could get the last of the models

            https://ripper.store/avatars?category=authorId&search=usr_2e61102a-b24a-4681-996c-b4996dd8d1a5

            https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1147567732435472384/1147826114220277851/VRChat_2023-09-03_04-56-56.858_1920x1080.png

            MyFriendlySparkM
            MyFriendlySparkM
            MyFriendlySpark
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            @The_Doc71 is this all you will accept as trade? I really want this avatar and would gladly purchase it if I had the money too right now.

            The_Doc71T 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • MyFriendlySparkM MyFriendlySpark

              @The_Doc71 is this all you will accept as trade? I really want this avatar and would gladly purchase it if I had the money too right now.

              The_Doc71T
              The_Doc71T
              The_Doc71
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              @MyFriendlySpark if you got message me on discord ^v^ we can discuss this better

              the_doctor71.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • The_Doc71T
                The_Doc71T
                The_Doc71
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                I can also trade it for anygood Gardevoir Avatars

                S A 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • U
                  U
                  Unfunny-Clown
                  wrote on last edited by Unfunny-Clown
                  #11
                  This post is deleted!
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • tm_offT tm_off

                    Hi, looking for this avatar, thanks in advance.
                    https://dotolie.gumroad.com/l/snaopheromosa?layout=profile

                    Found by donkeykon3 (not current): 🔗 Download Link (mega.nz)

                    U
                    U
                    Unfunny-Clown
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    @tm_off

                    I think I got two different files for this character before the Ripper store got shut down. (although this is the first time I ever used a forum so I don't really know how to give these files.)

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • tm_offT
                      tm_offT
                      tm_off
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      You can upload them to a file hosting site and send the link here

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • U
                        U
                        Unfunny-Clown
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #14

                        @tm_off
                        I think I got it correctly, enjoy the models dude!
                        [register or login to view this hidden content]
                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • 9
                          9
                          99zzzs
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #15

                          where's the unity package file?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • U
                            U
                            Unfunny-Clown
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #16

                            its in those Mediafire links I sent, that's how the files were given to me by the Ripper store. I can't really give a unity package since I am not an expert on these types of things. Maybe somebody will be nice enough to just do that process for us but for now, I can only give the files as is.

                            A 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • tm_offT
                              tm_offT
                              tm_off
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #17

                              bump for converted files

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • The_Doc71T The_Doc71

                                I can also trade it for anygood Gardevoir Avatars

                                S
                                S
                                Sibas98
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #18

                                @The_Doc71 i have one gardevoir maybe You interesting, i send You friend request, My name is sibas

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • U Unfunny-Clown

                                  its in those Mediafire links I sent, that's how the files were given to me by the Ripper store. I can't really give a unity package since I am not an expert on these types of things. Maybe somebody will be nice enough to just do that process for us but for now, I can only give the files as is.

                                  A
                                  A
                                  ArcyIrons
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #19

                                  @AN0N VRCA file is missing same with the .Monoscript folder...you can't build the avatar without those

                                  PrIsMaTiSmP 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • The_Doc71T The_Doc71

                                    I can also trade it for anygood Gardevoir Avatars

                                    A
                                    A
                                    ArcyIrons
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #20

                                    @The_Doc71 would you accept the Bom39 Gardenun for exchange?

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • A ArcyIrons

                                      @AN0N VRCA file is missing same with the .Monoscript folder...you can't build the avatar without those

                                      PrIsMaTiSmP
                                      PrIsMaTiSmP
                                      PrIsMaTiSm
                                      wrote on last edited by PrIsMaTiSm
                                      #21

                                      @ArcyIrons The .vrca file is what they used to make the folders they sent. And the .monoscript folder is the ".Script" folder you see in the content they provided. But you are correct. The .vrca is still necessary to copy components from, and should be included.

                                      Fapu is best Wolf.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • A
                                        A
                                        ArcyIrons
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #22

                                        I uploaded without the vrca file and managed to add the skeleton physics but can't make the menu to work...the vrca file Is needed

                                        alt text

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • A
                                          A
                                          ArcyIrons
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #23

                                          I can't believe i made It work without the vrca file...sadly It doesn't have animations or poses since the scripts can only be transfered by vrca file 😞

                                          U 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular