Porting, art, and avatar comms - $35
-
@blp20567 omg lol
-
@JagerStonks23 you wanna commission me to do that?
@burgerbutcold yes if that’s okay, I’d love to have Phalia in vrc but make sure it’s quest compatible
-
@JagerStonks23 you wanna commission me to do that?
I’ll upload it myself once you port it for quest and pc
-
@blp20567 No, lips are too big as well as proportions. I'm not porting this.
-
@blp20567 No, lips are too big as well as proportions. I'm not porting this.
So could you port Phalia to vrc?
-
@burgerbutcold Just wondering have you ported as of Da.Nilkaz Models yet, and if so are they public? I'll probably commission one whenever I get the chance anyway but just wanted to know.
-
@burgerbutcold Just wondering have you ported as of Da.Nilkaz Models yet, and if so are they public? I'll probably commission one whenever I get the chance anyway but just wanted to know.
@cococuit Naw I havent
-
So could you port Phalia to vrc?
This post is deleted! -
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]
@burgerbutcold Dude Chill I am paying, I know you don’t do it for free. Add my discord so we can discuss this more
Discord: kaxle34_bolded text
-
@burgerbutcold Dude Chill I am paying, I know you don’t do it for free. Add my discord so we can discuss this more
Discord: kaxle34_bolded text
This post is deleted! -
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]This post is deleted!
-
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]This post is deleted!
-
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]This post is deleted!
-
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]This post is deleted!
-
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]This post is deleted!
-
Okay
-
bump
-
Hey @burgerbutcold just wondering if you ported Dogzeela's Loona Type A since you said you were gonna port her in a thread
-
Hey @burgerbutcold just wondering if you ported Dogzeela's Loona Type A since you said you were gonna port her in a thread
@DavyTheBunni Never did.
-
heres the model
i wanted to know if it was possible to port her but sadly i dont have the money@blp20567 Can you not come to a thread about commissions and ask for something to be made free.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
