Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Trading
  4. Porting, art, and avatar comms - $35

Porting, art, and avatar comms - $35

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Trading
nsfwcommissionportart
73 Posts 18 Posters 3.3k Views 14 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B blp20567

    @burgerbutcold yeah ive gotten the others like the malo, nika, alphys and the two mlp avis
    great work btw, but is the gummigoo one also comission?

    burgerbutcoldB
    burgerbutcoldB
    burgerbutcold
    wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @blp20567 yea it was a commission

    port price: $35
    don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
    AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • E
      E
      ExpiredJewel
      wrote on last edited by
      #9

      i'll put this on the Watch List and come back whenever i have enough money to commission one specific model later on.

      this deserves a bump

      burgerbutcoldB 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • E ExpiredJewel

        i'll put this on the Watch List and come back whenever i have enough money to commission one specific model later on.

        this deserves a bump

        burgerbutcoldB
        burgerbutcoldB
        burgerbutcold
        wrote on last edited by
        #10

        @ExpiredJewel tysm

        port price: $35
        don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
        AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • L
          L
          LowLvl
          wrote on last edited by
          #11

          well look at you eh? still making progress

          burgerbutcoldB 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • L LowLvl

            well look at you eh? still making progress

            burgerbutcoldB
            burgerbutcoldB
            burgerbutcold
            wrote on last edited by
            #12

            @LowLvl ?

            port price: $35
            don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
            AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • L
              L
              LowLvl
              wrote on last edited by
              #13

              @burgerbutcold basically saying , keep up the good work is all dw

              burgerbutcoldB 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • L LowLvl

                @burgerbutcold basically saying , keep up the good work is all dw

                burgerbutcoldB
                burgerbutcoldB
                burgerbutcold
                wrote on last edited by
                #14

                @LowLvl oh ty!

                port price: $35
                don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • L
                  L
                  LowLvl
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #15

                  @burgerbutcold np np

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • burgerbutcoldB
                    burgerbutcoldB
                    burgerbutcold
                    wrote on last edited by burgerbutcold
                    #16

                    bumping

                    port price: $35
                    don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                    AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • N
                      N
                      NueyTime
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #17

                      okay i should be asking here, i do have money but my country doesn't support cashapp, does any other method work for you in someway?

                      burgerbutcoldB 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • N NueyTime

                        okay i should be asking here, i do have money but my country doesn't support cashapp, does any other method work for you in someway?

                        burgerbutcoldB
                        burgerbutcoldB
                        burgerbutcold
                        wrote on last edited by burgerbutcold
                        #18

                        @NueyTime No sorry I only have cashapp

                        port price: $35
                        don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                        AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                        N 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

                          @NueyTime No sorry I only have cashapp

                          N
                          N
                          NueyTime
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #19

                          @burgerbutcold fuck

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • burgerbutcoldB
                            burgerbutcoldB
                            burgerbutcold
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #20

                            :3

                            port price: $35
                            don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                            AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

                              @blp20567 No its someone's commission, I don't give out files unless the commissioner is allowing it. I'll ask them.

                              K
                              K
                              kingtiger88
                              wrote on last edited by kingtiger88
                              #21

                              @burgerbutcold not sure thats how it works since its someone else model being ported

                              Im a women i just named my profile king

                              burgerbutcoldB 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • K kingtiger88

                                @burgerbutcold not sure thats how it works since its someone else model being ported

                                burgerbutcoldB
                                burgerbutcoldB
                                burgerbutcold
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #22

                                @kingtiger88 Yes but they paid money to have it ported

                                port price: $35
                                don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                                AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                                K 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

                                  @kingtiger88 Yes but they paid money to have it ported

                                  K
                                  K
                                  kingtiger88
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #23

                                  @burgerbutcold right but its still somone elses model no one can claim it soley for themselves id releases the files

                                  Im a women i just named my profile king

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • RipperDemonR
                                    RipperDemonR
                                    RipperDemon
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #24

                                    Do you port koikatsu?

                                    burgerbutcoldB 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

                                      Only accepting cashapp (no assets or avatars will do atm as I am trying to earn real money..)

                                      Model will more then likely be pc only unless you'd like me to try and make it quest for you.
                                      I could also put together booth models or really any other model.
                                      I can add whatever clothing you'd like to the ported model.

                                      Things I'm still improving on: Hair physics, Getting the right shoulder weightpaint (It's a 50/50), any other miscellaneous physics such as nip rings, pubic, etc. I can't do proper visemes I can only do jaw open and a jaw bone.

                                      If you want booth model or art examples lmk.

                                      -Port examples-
                                      port examples 1.png
                                      port examples 2.png
                                      mods lmk if this violates tos/rules ill take it down if so...

                                      J
                                      J
                                      JagerStonks23
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #25

                                      @burgerbutcold
                                      Could you do a port of Scrag_boys Phalia Model

                                      burgerbutcoldB 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

                                        Only accepting cashapp (no assets or avatars will do atm as I am trying to earn real money..)

                                        Model will more then likely be pc only unless you'd like me to try and make it quest for you.
                                        I could also put together booth models or really any other model.
                                        I can add whatever clothing you'd like to the ported model.

                                        Things I'm still improving on: Hair physics, Getting the right shoulder weightpaint (It's a 50/50), any other miscellaneous physics such as nip rings, pubic, etc. I can't do proper visemes I can only do jaw open and a jaw bone.

                                        If you want booth model or art examples lmk.

                                        -Port examples-
                                        port examples 1.png
                                        port examples 2.png
                                        mods lmk if this violates tos/rules ill take it down if so...

                                        M
                                        M
                                        Moony-Night
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #26

                                        @burgerbutcold I would like to talk about this stuff if you have the time

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • J JagerStonks23

                                          @burgerbutcold
                                          Could you do a port of Scrag_boys Phalia Model

                                          burgerbutcoldB
                                          burgerbutcoldB
                                          burgerbutcold
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #27

                                          @JagerStonks23 you wanna commission me to do that?

                                          port price: $35
                                          don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                                          AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                                          J 2 Replies Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular