Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Trading
  4. Porting, art, and avatar comms - $35

Porting, art, and avatar comms - $35

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Trading
nsfwcommissionportart
73 Posts 18 Posters 3.3k Views 14 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B blp20567

    @burgerbutcold could i get the kitsune

    burgerbutcoldB
    burgerbutcoldB
    burgerbutcold
    wrote on last edited by burgerbutcold
    #4

    @blp20567 No its someone's commission, I don't give out files unless the commissioner is allowing it. I'll ask them.

    port price: $35
    don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
    AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

    B K 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

      @blp20567 No its someone's commission, I don't give out files unless the commissioner is allowing it. I'll ask them.

      B
      B
      blp20567
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      @burgerbutcold ah gotcha

      burgerbutcoldB 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • B blp20567

        @burgerbutcold ah gotcha

        burgerbutcoldB
        burgerbutcoldB
        burgerbutcold
        wrote on last edited by burgerbutcold
        #6

        @blp20567 thanks for understanding : D most of these models ive posted before if you look at my posts.

        port price: $35
        don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
        AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

        B 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

          @blp20567 thanks for understanding : D most of these models ive posted before if you look at my posts.

          B
          B
          blp20567
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          @burgerbutcold yeah ive gotten the others like the malo, nika, alphys and the two mlp avis
          great work btw, but is the gummigoo one also comission?

          burgerbutcoldB 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • B blp20567

            @burgerbutcold yeah ive gotten the others like the malo, nika, alphys and the two mlp avis
            great work btw, but is the gummigoo one also comission?

            burgerbutcoldB
            burgerbutcoldB
            burgerbutcold
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            @blp20567 yea it was a commission

            port price: $35
            don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
            AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • E
              E
              ExpiredJewel
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              i'll put this on the Watch List and come back whenever i have enough money to commission one specific model later on.

              this deserves a bump

              burgerbutcoldB 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • E ExpiredJewel

                i'll put this on the Watch List and come back whenever i have enough money to commission one specific model later on.

                this deserves a bump

                burgerbutcoldB
                burgerbutcoldB
                burgerbutcold
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                @ExpiredJewel tysm

                port price: $35
                don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • L
                  L
                  LowLvl
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  well look at you eh? still making progress

                  burgerbutcoldB 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • L LowLvl

                    well look at you eh? still making progress

                    burgerbutcoldB
                    burgerbutcoldB
                    burgerbutcold
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    @LowLvl ?

                    port price: $35
                    don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                    AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • L
                      L
                      LowLvl
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      @burgerbutcold basically saying , keep up the good work is all dw

                      burgerbutcoldB 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • L LowLvl

                        @burgerbutcold basically saying , keep up the good work is all dw

                        burgerbutcoldB
                        burgerbutcoldB
                        burgerbutcold
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #14

                        @LowLvl oh ty!

                        port price: $35
                        don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                        AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • L
                          L
                          LowLvl
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #15

                          @burgerbutcold np np

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • burgerbutcoldB
                            burgerbutcoldB
                            burgerbutcold
                            wrote on last edited by burgerbutcold
                            #16

                            bumping

                            port price: $35
                            don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                            AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • N
                              N
                              NueyTime
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #17

                              okay i should be asking here, i do have money but my country doesn't support cashapp, does any other method work for you in someway?

                              burgerbutcoldB 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • N NueyTime

                                okay i should be asking here, i do have money but my country doesn't support cashapp, does any other method work for you in someway?

                                burgerbutcoldB
                                burgerbutcoldB
                                burgerbutcold
                                wrote on last edited by burgerbutcold
                                #18

                                @NueyTime No sorry I only have cashapp

                                port price: $35
                                don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                                AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                                N 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

                                  @NueyTime No sorry I only have cashapp

                                  N
                                  N
                                  NueyTime
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #19

                                  @burgerbutcold fuck

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • burgerbutcoldB
                                    burgerbutcoldB
                                    burgerbutcold
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #20

                                    :3

                                    port price: $35
                                    don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                                    AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

                                      @blp20567 No its someone's commission, I don't give out files unless the commissioner is allowing it. I'll ask them.

                                      K
                                      K
                                      kingtiger88
                                      wrote on last edited by kingtiger88
                                      #21

                                      @burgerbutcold not sure thats how it works since its someone else model being ported

                                      Im a women i just named my profile king

                                      burgerbutcoldB 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • K kingtiger88

                                        @burgerbutcold not sure thats how it works since its someone else model being ported

                                        burgerbutcoldB
                                        burgerbutcoldB
                                        burgerbutcold
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #22

                                        @kingtiger88 Yes but they paid money to have it ported

                                        port price: $35
                                        don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                                        AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                                        K 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

                                          @kingtiger88 Yes but they paid money to have it ported

                                          K
                                          K
                                          kingtiger88
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #23

                                          @burgerbutcold right but its still somone elses model no one can claim it soley for themselves id releases the files

                                          Im a women i just named my profile king

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular