Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Clothes
  5. LF> Kipfel/mamefriend fit + hair

LF> Kipfel/mamefriend fit + hair

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Clothes
lookin forassetsbooth
12 Posts 7 Posters 924 Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ming_guangM
    ming_guangM
    ming_guang
    wrote on last edited by
    #3
    This post is deleted!
    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • petalsP petals

      I don't post often, but i'm desperate for this set.

      Paupa Papi outfit

      and the hair that goes with it,
      ぱうぱうぱぴーHair【VRC想定】

      ming_guangM
      ming_guangM
      ming_guang
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      @petals I only have a men's suit, here it is for you [register or login to view this hidden content]👻

      petalsP 1 Reply Last reply
      ❤
      2
      • ming_guangM ming_guang

        @petals I only have a men's suit, here it is for you [register or login to view this hidden content]👻

        petalsP
        petalsP
        petals
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        @ming_guang said:

        🔗 DL

        I think this is labeled the hair, but whatever it is THANK YOU ❤ I hope to get it all so any of it is super appreciated :3

        ming_guangM 1 Reply Last reply
        🌼
        0
        • petalsP petals

          @ming_guang said:

          🔗 DL

          I think this is labeled the hair, but whatever it is THANK YOU ❤ I hope to get it all so any of it is super appreciated :3

          ming_guangM
          ming_guangM
          ming_guang
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          @petals No, these are the clothes and hair from set B. I compressed them into one zip file

          petalsP 1 Reply Last reply
          ❣
          1
          • ming_guangM ming_guang

            @petals No, these are the clothes and hair from set B. I compressed them into one zip file

            petalsP
            petalsP
            petals
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            @ming_guang I ended up seeing that when I checked ^^ tysm ❤ I really do appreciate this

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • hidingfromH
              hidingfromH
              hidingfrom
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              bump for the girl's version! ❤

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • DisomniaD
                DisomniaD
                Disomnia
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                bump girls version ❤

                ʚーーーーーーーーーーɞ
                ᛫ ♡ ᛫ You can call me Disom or Ninfa~ Nice to meet you!

                DON'T TAG/@ me IF IT'S NOT FOR A RE-UP, Please and thank you <3
                ʚーーーーーーーーーーɞ

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • DisomniaD
                  DisomniaD
                  Disomnia
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  bump girls version!

                  ʚーーーーーーーーーーɞ
                  ᛫ ♡ ᛫ You can call me Disom or Ninfa~ Nice to meet you!

                  DON'T TAG/@ me IF IT'S NOT FOR A RE-UP, Please and thank you <3
                  ʚーーーーーーーーーーɞ

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M
                    M
                    MrsBean94
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    bumpp girls version

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ATARAXIAA
                      ATARAXIAA
                      ATARAXIA
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      bumpp girls version

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular