LF: Kobayashi & Frieren by BuncyBunny
-
bump
-
-
-
-
-
"I just don't choose to put em on payhip i'll barely make sells from them!"
just another way of them saying there gonna gatekeep them lol -
I've begun working on an imitation of sorts. When I have it finished (in a week give or say?) ill post it.
I don't think such things should be gatekept personally. -
rock on bruh
-
rock on bruh
@AkkoTheFish

Thanks, il prolly post progress as i do it -
I've begun working on an imitation of sorts. When I have it finished (in a week give or say?) ill post it.
I don't think such things should be gatekept personally.@Azure-Unlimited good luck dude. I have faith in you.
-
and no worries i plan to keep the sps and other stuff she has in tact and prolly add a little bit extra
ill try making the avatar itself functional for quest too if I can

-
Bump
-
Tuff
-
-
bumppp
-
-
whats there to bump lmao
-
oh good lord the thiccness
-
and no worries i plan to keep the sps and other stuff she has in tact and prolly add a little bit extra
ill try making the avatar itself functional for quest too if I can

@Azure-Unlimited Possible chance you could do Frieren after?
-
@Azure-Unlimited Possible chance you could do Frieren after?
@Xenny maybe w the 7yonz model or however his name is spelt
though i just rlly like kobayashi so we'll just have to see
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
️