Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Abbess | The Fallen Grace by Jinny (Found)

LF: Abbess | The Fallen Grace by Jinny (Found)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
femalehumanavatarpayhip
163 Posts 63 Posters 12.4k Views 68 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • lovenightskyL
    lovenightskyL
    lovenightsky
    wrote on last edited by
    #154

    it wont load to the mediafire page, could someone upload using workupload or something?

    peepP 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • lovenightskyL lovenightsky

      it wont load to the mediafire page, could someone upload using workupload or something?

      peepP
      peepP
      peep
      wrote on last edited by
      #155

      @lovenightsky I got you! I'll be back with a workupload link soon ^^

      Just floatin' around!
      Plz upvote <3 gives cookie

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • lovenightskyL lovenightsky

        it wont load to the mediafire page, could someone upload using workupload or something?

        peepP
        peepP
        peep
        wrote on last edited by
        #156

        @lovenightsky [register or login to view this hidden content]

        Just floatin' around!
        Plz upvote <3 gives cookie

        lovenightskyL 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • peepP peep

          @lovenightsky [register or login to view this hidden content]

          lovenightskyL
          lovenightskyL
          lovenightsky
          wrote on last edited by
          #157

          @peep tsym!!!! ❤

          peepP 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • lovenightskyL lovenightsky

            @peep tsym!!!! ❤

            peepP
            peepP
            peep
            wrote on last edited by
            #158

            @lovenightsky Come check out my post they released an updated version!

            Just floatin' around!
            Plz upvote <3 gives cookie

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • H highwayman

              Bit of a silly question but what does it want me to do when it says to choose one and turn off here?
              9abe7bf7-3f9f-4035-9bf2-b19c99e33e22-image.jpeg

              another thing I'm unaware how to work with would be these (all 67 of them are that)

              78903386-2505-4df1-bb08-cf7646a19cbb-image.jpeg

              peepP
              peepP
              peep
              wrote on last edited by peep
              #159

              @highwayman So sorry for not helping sooner, pick Regular shading or Toon shading. Whichever shading you like better, you turn off the others so Its the only one in your hierarchy !
              image_2026-04-23_075540427.png
              FOR EXAMPLE, I don't use index controllers so i hide the index section by clicking the top right little box, until the checkmark is gone. Now its officially hidden/off. I do the same with whichever shading I prefer, I like the "Regular", more realistic lighting one, so i turned off the box for "Toon shading"
              So now all thats shown is the one i want to upload ^w^

              And im sure you can ignore those warnings if they dont stop you from uploading normally

              Just floatin' around!
              Plz upvote <3 gives cookie

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Extortion6090E
                Extortion6090E
                Extortion6090
                wrote on last edited by
                #160

                bump update

                RittsuuR 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Extortion6090E Extortion6090

                  bump update

                  RittsuuR
                  RittsuuR
                  Rittsuu
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #161

                  @Extortion6090 right here!

                  💕Any requests? Let me know! If i love it too, I'll buy it and share!💕
                  💕I never trade, just gift💕
                  💕 Please feel free to upvote as it motivates me to buy and post more unique assets! 💕

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  🤙
                  0
                  • Cupid_BowC
                    Cupid_BowC
                    Cupid_Bow
                    wrote last edited by
                    #162

                    Off topic but does anyone has or know how to do a ripple effect with an ass? Her avi has it, works with sps and I saw a x creator with it too, just honestly wondering how to do it or if it’s a drag and drop😭

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • RittsuuR
                      RittsuuR
                      Rittsuu
                      wrote last edited by
                      #163

                      i can check the files to see if theres something about that~ If I can reverse engineer it, I can make a tut ❤

                      💕Any requests? Let me know! If i love it too, I'll buy it and share!💕
                      💕I never trade, just gift💕
                      💕 Please feel free to upvote as it motivates me to buy and post more unique assets! 💕

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular