Looking for someone to rig Dab_Neko's models (someone very good preferred)
-
I'm willing to pay, I have a few in mind but it'd be easier to discuss in discord, just name your price!!
-
+1
-
+1
-
+1
-
I'm willing to pay, I have a few in mind but it'd be easier to discuss in discord, just name your price!!
@KanameMado go to this thread, dabs models are being rigged here https://forum.ripper.store/topic/62141/dab_neko-blender-models-into-vrc-avatars-hoyoverse-honkai-star-rail-hsr-genshin-impact-zenless-zone-zero-zzz-and-wuthering-waves-wuwa/1239?_=1774902145564
-
@KanameMado go to this thread, dabs models are being rigged here https://forum.ripper.store/topic/62141/dab_neko-blender-models-into-vrc-avatars-hoyoverse-honkai-star-rail-hsr-genshin-impact-zenless-zone-zero-zzz-and-wuthering-waves-wuwa/1239?_=1774902145564
@Baphometscurse It says Access Denied, I also cant remember the other person's user, I think it was Shiro that also had a google drive with QIngyi in it
-
@Baphometscurse It says Access Denied, I also cant remember the other person's user, I think it was Shiro that also had a google drive with QIngyi in it
@Kat-chan thread was taken down because a user named wahyu was looking for loli avis there, shiro and tuba's drives are gone
-
@Kat-chan thread was taken down because a user named wahyu was looking for loli avis there, shiro and tuba's drives are gone
@Baphometscurse Damn, I really wanted the Qingyi unitypackage
-
I have a bunch of Dab_neko's model files saved to a Google Drive if anyone would like to try and convert them which were originally posted here in a different thread (keep in mind they're all .blend files and you need to have substantial Blender and/or Unity experience since I think they're set up with Auto Rig Pro or something similar).
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login