LF @DoggoDva 's Lucy (model by @SpaceTato2 ) and Moxie
-


DoggoD.va's twitter and SpaceTato2's twitterAlso interested in Moxie made by Mandra_57


Whilst looking around a little I saw that they might already be in VRC as well but I only saw one of their other characters called Viktoria so cannot confirm or deny the 2 I am looking for here
-
Bump with links to the pictures since I can't edit to try and fix and they don't want to upload
https://x.com/DoggoDva/status/2016522930222461043?s=20
-
bump
-
mega bump
-
Any update ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
