Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Another Milltina

Another Milltina

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
milltinarippedfixed
25 Posts 15 Posters 7.6k Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • V
    V
    Valeria
    wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Gotcha Thank you for all you do @milk-drinker Its always appreciated!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D
      D
      DahWeed
      wrote on last edited by
      #17

      Hello! I have a couple of questions:

      1. Is the body actually Milltina? It seems to be much taller and the limbs are longer (I tried to put outfits on it, maybe I just need to adjust them but I wanted to ask anyway);
      2. What's the name of the head/face? I LOVE the way the face looks and if it's from another model I'd like to know which model it is from!
      TyeXOT JFYJ 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • D DahWeed

        Hello! I have a couple of questions:

        1. Is the body actually Milltina? It seems to be much taller and the limbs are longer (I tried to put outfits on it, maybe I just need to adjust them but I wanted to ask anyway);
        2. What's the name of the head/face? I LOVE the way the face looks and if it's from another model I'd like to know which model it is from!
        TyeXOT
        TyeXOT
        TyeXO
        wrote on last edited by
        #18

        @DahWeed The entire base, Head and Body, is milltina. Whoever made it used blender/unity to scale the body, so yes, you'll need to do the same to any clothing you want to add.

        I collect shit and I share shit, lets all shit together :D

        D 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D DahWeed

          Hello! I have a couple of questions:

          1. Is the body actually Milltina? It seems to be much taller and the limbs are longer (I tried to put outfits on it, maybe I just need to adjust them but I wanted to ask anyway);
          2. What's the name of the head/face? I LOVE the way the face looks and if it's from another model I'd like to know which model it is from!
          JFYJ
          JFYJ
          JFY
          wrote on last edited by
          #19

          @DahWeed You can try and use the Unity Component MA Scale Adjuster to adjust the Clothes to the Body.

          Hope that helps.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D
            D
            Diaz1998
            wrote on last edited by
            #20

            What is the name of this hair and clothes anyway? i'm wondering

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • TyeXOT TyeXO

              @DahWeed The entire base, Head and Body, is milltina. Whoever made it used blender/unity to scale the body, so yes, you'll need to do the same to any clothing you want to add.

              D
              D
              DahWeed
              wrote on last edited by
              #21

              @TyeXO

              @JFY

              Thanks for letting me know 🙂

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • darkmothD
                darkmothD
                darkmoth
                wrote on last edited by
                #22

                @milk-drinker sorry the dumb question... how in "body" you make to Miltina have this face? like the "AAO_" the standard one's don't have.
                Thanks!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • _enkephalin_
                  _enkephalin_
                  _enkephalin
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #23

                  What is the "Qiti" toggle actually? I have no idea what it changes.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • M
                    M
                    morisanto
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #24

                    does she have ft?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • B
                      B
                      BennyM
                      wrote last edited by
                      #25

                      What Body is this because it doesn't fit milltinas clothing assets

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular