Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Skylar EDM Base model? (trying to figure out what the base is!)

Skylar EDM Base model? (trying to figure out what the base is!)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
base findingbase avatar
14 Posts 3 Posters 831 Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BaphometscurseB
    BaphometscurseB
    Baphometscurse
    wrote on last edited by
    #5

    bump to figure it out

    Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
    No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • BaphometscurseB
      BaphometscurseB
      Baphometscurse
      wrote on last edited by
      #6

      bump

      Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
      No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Sky1xneS
        Sky1xneS
        Sky1xne
        wrote on last edited by
        #7

        no no its one of her older models, i think it got taken down tho
        image_2026-03-24_142032578.png

        BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Sky1xneS Sky1xne

          no no its one of her older models, i think it got taken down tho
          image_2026-03-24_142032578.png

          BaphometscurseB
          BaphometscurseB
          Baphometscurse
          wrote on last edited by
          #8

          @Sky1xne Ohh okay, i think all her older models use an edited pandabear base which from what i know, nowaday is hard to find any thing for pandabear :'D

          Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
          No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • bubblezzB
            bubblezzB
            bubblezz
            wrote on last edited by
            #9

            So I did some digging cause I too wanted to know, by the looks of it, its using an edited pandabear v1 base. (The v2 has different UV mapping.) The v1 has a very close match though. The biggest thing is the hand UV is not mirrored to that left side of the texture.
            I noticed this creator and a creator called blips have a very similar body, and blips is less edited so I determined that body/head combo to be from ScarlettKat's Kathrine model.
            Has a pretty dang close match: So they are taken from either old livid lily or Scarlettket avatars if I had to guess.

            01 Body B Neck Fix SB Light.png

            BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • bubblezzB bubblezz

              So I did some digging cause I too wanted to know, by the looks of it, its using an edited pandabear v1 base. (The v2 has different UV mapping.) The v1 has a very close match though. The biggest thing is the hand UV is not mirrored to that left side of the texture.
              I noticed this creator and a creator called blips have a very similar body, and blips is less edited so I determined that body/head combo to be from ScarlettKat's Kathrine model.
              Has a pretty dang close match: So they are taken from either old livid lily or Scarlettket avatars if I had to guess.

              01 Body B Neck Fix SB Light.png

              BaphometscurseB
              BaphometscurseB
              Baphometscurse
              wrote on last edited by
              #10

              @bubblezz the body is a sorta edited base by livid lily and skuny

              Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
              No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

              bubblezzB 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                @bubblezz the body is a sorta edited base by livid lily and skuny

                bubblezzB
                bubblezzB
                bubblezz
                wrote on last edited by bubblezz
                #11

                @Baphometscurse Yeah Lily and Scarlett Use very similar if not the same base edit. Unless you're saying you found the exact match? I think we are agreeing?
                I just added my two cents cause the texture posted previously wasnt as close a match UV wise.

                BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • bubblezzB bubblezz

                  @Baphometscurse Yeah Lily and Scarlett Use very similar if not the same base edit. Unless you're saying you found the exact match? I think we are agreeing?
                  I just added my two cents cause the texture posted previously wasnt as close a match UV wise.

                  BaphometscurseB
                  BaphometscurseB
                  Baphometscurse
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #12

                  @bubblezz the person above was right, the model that lividlily had up, and cross ref from other old ones, it is an edited panda base by lily and Skuny, BUT really good news is that on skylars stream, they are making an avi to sell, which i hope someone will scoop up and put here

                  Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                  No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                  bubblezzB 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                    @bubblezz the person above was right, the model that lividlily had up, and cross ref from other old ones, it is an edited panda base by lily and Skuny, BUT really good news is that on skylars stream, they are making an avi to sell, which i hope someone will scoop up and put here

                    bubblezzB
                    bubblezzB
                    bubblezz
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #13

                    @Baphometscurse Ah sounds good! Guess I'll keep an eye out for that!

                    BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • bubblezzB bubblezz

                      @Baphometscurse Ah sounds good! Guess I'll keep an eye out for that!

                      BaphometscurseB
                      BaphometscurseB
                      Baphometscurse
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #14

                      @bubblezz I'll for sure make a lf post the second it comes out

                      Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                      No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular