Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Milltina-ミルティナ-

Milltina-ミルティナ-

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
thicc
46 Posts 29 Posters 4.7k Views 54 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Mirondiego1M Mirondiego1

    idk if milltina is the name or smth else, but i want the avatar

    Rei AyanamiR
    Rei AyanamiR
    Rei Ayanami
    wrote on last edited by Rei Ayanami
    #37

    @Mirondiego1 said:

    idk if milltina is the name or smth else, but i want the avatar

    Yes it is Milltina, though, the base is edited/altered.
    The latest download I've found is this post: https://forum.ripper.store/post/1092896

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • KinalysK
      KinalysK
      Kinalys
      wrote on last edited by
      #38

      Bump hair

      Awawawa

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Dru_teahsttD Dru_teahstt

        I'm bumping for the full avatar, because for some reason nobody ever likes posting the avatars in these previews, just random ass clothing that idk how to use, and I don't feel like learning how to use

        S
        S
        Serauwu
        wrote on last edited by
        #39

        @Dru_teahstt The avatars you learn how to build, they are preview for a reason. It is just to showcase the outfit/material/hair etc. You decide what to do with it.

        Dru_teahsttD 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Z
          Z
          Zane_Ryu
          wrote on last edited by
          #40

          What's this outfit called?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S Serauwu

            @Dru_teahstt The avatars you learn how to build, they are preview for a reason. It is just to showcase the outfit/material/hair etc. You decide what to do with it.

            Dru_teahsttD
            Dru_teahsttD
            Dru_teahstt
            wrote on last edited by
            #41

            @Serauwu I understand this, but nobody ever actually puts it on the avatar and uploads it on here, which I mean, yeah, it's for you to do whatever you want with, but the tools to actually put the things on are really hard to use and most of the time come with no menu customization, I make avatars and worlds, I know what I'm talking about, but I seriously don't want to learn how to put clothes on an avatar for 2 hours for basically nothing, I'd rather take from somebody else. Also, even with the clothes, the avatar its self is edited, and I'd rather not have to make a 1 to 1 edit myself for something I probably wont ever use. This is all light hearted btw, I just want to point out that not everybody has the time or want to put in the effort to do something like this, and would rather take from somebody else if they can.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S
              S
              Serauwu
              wrote on last edited by
              #42

              If you know how to make avatars and worlds, putting clothes should be VERY easy for you since the tools out there like ModularAvatar (MA) is literally a one click journey.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S
                S
                Shion'na
                wrote on last edited by
                #43

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Waror03W
                  Waror03W
                  Waror03
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #44

                  bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • J
                    J
                    Jtkd
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #45

                    bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • N
                      N
                      NullCipher
                      wrote last edited by
                      #46

                      bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular