Ultimate Deira
-
-
-
@nerdynano Can I ask you how did you upload this avi? Because Unity said the file size was too big to upload and I can't figure out with this problem. Were you able to upload it to other platforms? Maybe you can give me some advice or smth.
-
@nerdynano Can I ask you how did you upload this avi? Because Unity said the file size was too big to upload and I can't figure out with this problem. Were you able to upload it to other platforms? Maybe you can give me some advice or smth.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

